IGNORED

NJ public land tampering.

1 hour ago, Eyesofthewoods said:

Well I’m off today to help my wife with the baby.  We have an ultra sound for her today.  Figured I’d take an hour or two this morning to check my cam and stand as I haven’t been able to hunt since mid October with the baby.  Got here today and my camera is ripped of the tree my stand looks like it was attempted to be ripped off as well.  My pull rope for my bow/gun is cut.  Thank god I lock all this stuff up but still it’s sad what some people do cause they are so unhappy with their lives.  The joys of hunting public land.

then people wonder why people don’t want to spend the time and money hunting.

Regardless I fixed it all up and hopefully Monday will bring some luck! Keep on trucking y’all!

D7401A43-66E7-4557-B613-61BB311325DC.jpeg

Yea I had a 25 dollar camera stolen on wednesday or thursday morning. It was attached to tree when U got done hunting on tuesday night. Guy gonna have big surprise himself on monday morning. I know it is landowner. He rips everything off within 50 yds of his property line. He did not like I killed a good 8pt on wma that just walked off his proprty a few years ago. He thinks he owns the deer. I used to bow hunt when a gun club leased the property and president of club allowed me to yrack deer on the property. Since then only gun hint the piece so always been legal. But enough is enough

1 hour ago, njdoxie said:

That’s why I hunt from a climber and no cameras so far, though I get tempted to buy one every year…..but I get super po’d when my stuff is stolen, so to avoid that possibility, I leave nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is why I buy cheap caneras. I am not upset by losing a 25 dollar camera. But had an sd card taken from camera another year and a real old on its last beath stand taken from same spot. I know of 4 other stands and some cameras taken from same piece. Yet on other side of dirt road nothing is ever taken. Landowner does not want anyone hunting near his property. So he thinks that deters people. Opening morning I will be there anyway. I will be set up in same spot as tuesday  sitting in same chair behind same brush as when he saw me tuesday. I eill make it a point to shoot a buck walking ff his land onto wma.

Which piece of state land if you don't mind ?

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

19 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Don't think another Hunter would do that now most likely a local anti!!.. keep the focus,Your wife and your baby are your number one priority right now!!!

100 percent another "hunter" who believes it's "his" spot 

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."