IGNORED

Murphy's proposed ban on .50 Cal?

44 minutes ago, djhunt said:

Here’s the bill: https://legiscan.com/NJ/text/A1280/2020

I’m not a lawyer, but it looks like muzzle loaders are covered under “modern antique” and shotguns are specifically excluded. As someone mentioned it calls out center-fire capable of fire more than 12,000 ft-lb

@Swampratgot a model/name? Might be a good idea to go shopping huh

Serbu RN-50. 

If/when you Google it you'll probably be led to a video of this gun blowing up on a guy. From what I've read and heard it wasn't the gun issue it was an ammo issue.  The guy lived.... barely.   Lol. 

ITS ALL ABOUT ATTENTION for these incompetent politicians!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

7 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

Here's an article to the links to the proposed laws... Why do all our democrat governors have to suck?

"And while lame duck is the last chance Democrats will have to pass legislation before they enter the new session with a smaller majority, Democrats may now be leery of tackling progressive policy because all 120 seats in the Legislature are up for grabs again in two years."

Crazy thing is - Sweeney might be the only one who can stop this. Or maybe some of these Democrats might finally see that they could lose their seat and decide it isn't worth it to get rid of .50 caliber (I mean, seriously, when was the last time ANY crime was committed with a .50 centerfire??????) And I love the part about how you will need to get a FID within 30 days of moving into the state --- who can even GET a FID within 30 days in this state?!?!? Took me 8 months back in the day.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2021/12/murphy-top-democrat-push-for-new-round-of-gun-control-laws-in-nj.html

Welcome to the new America. This is the goal of every democrat.

It is disturbing and it is unconstitutional and just plain wrong. But the people are dumb and clueless. They beliueve in the narratives and don't care about your or mine responsibility. It's a joke.

9 minutes ago, tuny said:

Read the bill it goes after center fire rifles not muzzleloaders, under the proposed definition Muzzys are exempt.

what if you hunt out of state that allows for that caliber and kind of rifle? 

That's the kind of distraction that ruins it for all of us. "oh its only for center fire - not this"    this is straight up forced violation of rights.

1 hour ago, trapoholic said:

A 12 gauge shotgun loaded up with 00 Buck is far more deadlier than a .50 cal. Bolt Action! The 12 Gauge is the best option for home defense in my opinion.

About 10 years ago I took my then neighbor to the range. He was/is a liberal. He thought the evil black AR was Satan reborn and no one should have one because they are too dangerous and deadly.  First I asked him to hand me a box of ammo out of my bag for the AR.  He didn't know which one. Lol. 

I then put a piece of drywall up at 10 yards. Fired one 5.56 round. Let him inspect it. Take pics. 

I then drop a 2 3/4" load of lowly 1buck into the chamber of a 1970 Stevens 311 12ga. I shoot the same drywall.  Boom! Lol. 

Needless to say he looked like an idiot.  I attempted to make him feel better by offering a high five but he walked away and called me an asshole. Lol. 

13 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

About 10 years ago I took my then neighbor to the range. He was/is a liberal. He thought the evil black AR was Satan reborn and no one should have one because they are too dangerous and deadly.  First I asked him to hand me a box of ammo out of my bag for the AR.  He didn't know which one. Lol. 

I then put a piece of drywall up at 10 yards. Fired one 5.56 round. Let him inspect it. Take pics. 

I then drop a 2 3/4" load of lowly 1buck into the chamber of a 1970 Stevens 311 12ga. I shoot the same drywall.  Boom! Lol. 

Needless to say he looked like an idiot.  I attempted to make him feel better by offering a high five but he walked away and called me an asshole. Lol. 

F*** e m and the donkey he  rode in on.https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/nancy-pelosi-tears-trump-s-state-union-speech-possible-2020-ncna1130776

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

10 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

This is "foot in the door" legislation. Questions to ask. How many people actually own on .50? What is the purpose of a .50? Why would a leftist politician be worried about this rifle? Is the .338 Lapua next?

Red alert,

Cia,.fbi, United States Marshals 50 cal shoot a lot further than the rifle JFK.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt