IGNORED

Where'd you go to buy your muzzy?

FeniQuest217

Was wondering where you went to purchase your muzzy, and if you mounted your scope yourself or let that place mount it for you? 

I'm missing out this year but i wont be next year. I'm in union county area - i found someone good for my bow - but i'd like to have a place i can rely on for smithing if needed

3 hours ago, Buck154 said:

Ordered direct from CVA with scope already mounted. Sent right to your house

CVA delivered to house?! That's what I am going with - how recent was this? WHy do i feel as if this is illegal in NJ haha thanks Murph! Sorry- its all confusing to me. 

WHat's the point of the background check to get your RFID and then do another NICS background check to buy the damn thing? Off-topic, ik ik oh brother

48 minutes ago, FeniQuest217 said:

CVA delivered to house?! That's what I am going with - how recent was this? WHy do i feel as if this is illegal in NJ haha thanks Murph! Sorry- its all confusing to me. 

WHat's the point of the background check to get your RFID and then do another NICS background check to buy the damn thing? Off-topic, ik ik oh brother

Muzzleloader. Different reg. Forget all the BS and extra NJ fees. 

Just go online to https://cva.com/. Took about a week to get

Also ordered my CVA Accura direct to my house in union co.  But if you want to buy in person i second Jim Flynn on rt 31 in glen gardner.

was in the Heritage Guild in Rahway the other day and Joe laughed when i asked about muzzy stuff. He said if it isn’t black or have the word “ tactical “ in its name …people aren’t buying , so they stopped carrying muzzleloaders.