IGNORED

Illinois Bound!

4 hours ago, tcook8296 said:

I saw 18 bucks, 12 does and 2 coyotes. 

2 bucks were nice , around 140 but looking for something  better. We did take a 154 10 pt on the 1st morning. 

I saw absolutely no sign of the rut. 

Seemed to be the consensus. 

That’s gotta be bittersweet selling the farm, I’m sure you did well though. You miss it? 

Some of ITBs farms did better than others. Tcook hunted a new farm which is a bonus because it hasn't been hunted. The farms that had the Ag did well. It's hard to get big bucks out of deep hollows if the does are there as well. Lots of acorns in the timber this year and no Ag on the farm we hunted. The other farm we bowhunted on had fresh cut beans so we saw more deer. It may have been a different story if we stayed there. Who knows. It was a good trip. No complaints other than not bringing one home.

11 hours ago, electric10162 said:

Some of ITBs farms did better than others. Tcook hunted a new farm which is a bonus because it hasn't been hunted. The farms that had the Ag did well. It's hard to get big bucks out of deep hollows if the does are there as well. Lots of acorns in the timber this year and no Ag on the farm we hunted. The other farm we bowhunted on had fresh cut beans so we saw more deer. It may have been a different story if we stayed there. Who knows. It was a good trip. No complaints other than not bringing one home.

Any other trips planned? Going back to Canada?