IGNORED

10/29 ✔ in --- tag soup day

Greybeard

Best doe action of season they have been coming by all morning. Lost count. Now two dinks finally showed. Wish I could sit all day with all this estrous around a big buck has to come through at some point. Have to get down 9:30. Prob come right back by 2:45.  Been trying to get in the does for nearly 2 weeks they are really hitting the red oak acorns and the tree I am in is producing jumbos - biggest I have ever seen. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Out after 3 hrs sleep and this season is starting to feel like a chore. Are the butchers saying it sucks too? I don't know haven't been to one yet this season [emoji52]

Think it’s area dependent

This year I have lots lots smaller bucks and does

Last year lot more mature bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, BHC said:

No soup for me!!!

PICS JOE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!   Come on @BHC you know the rules!   This is very poor etiquette, first order of business is to post pic HERE even before tagging it

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Doe and fawn came up past me this morning like something was behind them, but nothing came. Started stillhunting around back of mountain then along tiers on the other side heading back toward road. Watched 3 doe come off top and head out in front of me. Went a little farther and was watching another doe below me for a while. Then heard a snort above me. 40 yds away on the teir above me I had a clear shot at the body but the head was behind trees. After a minute it moved out and it was the big buck I'm after.  He went down around back of me where I  had just been and I lost sight of him. Hustled back over hill and am back where I was this morning hoping he circles around. Staying here a bit then heading toward the road on this side and crossing back over closer to the rd since that's the side where the doe seem to all be headed.