IGNORED

what Mechanical are you trying/shooting this year?

megavites

I shoot rage because that’s what fly’s  true at whatever distance out of my bow…..  

I also have tested the muzzy mx-3 and found I have to stay under 25yards with that broadhead and for my 2019 season I found myself out of rage and used the muzzy Mx-3 and fortunately my Veterans Day buck came in at a perfect 22yards…here’s a pic of the actual broadhead

I have bought the rage for the r29x but have yet to take a deer with that weapon 

I forgot to add that I am curious to try the swacker because the videos show them going thru plywood at a quartering away shot and still be true..

913FCBB4-C280-42F8-9B6A-4457F2F02DA8.jpeg

FC9A23DC-7EED-4107-9C99-C059994A93E5.png

1A1AE457-29DF-49DD-99AD-92179C71CA9F.png

Edited by Monster Marine

1 minute ago, Monster Marine said:

I shoot rage because that’s what fly’s  true at whatever distance out of my bow…..  

I also have tested the muzzy mx-3 and found I have to stay under 25yards with that broadhead and for my 2019 season I found myself out of rage and used the muzzy Mx-3 and fortunately my Veterans Day buck came in at a perfect 22yards…here’s a pic of the actual broadhead

I have bought the rage for the r29x but have yet to take a deer with that weapon 

B9BC429C-AE54-40FA-B274-3DEE79F2E6EC.jpeg

3E25F110-D95B-467B-A0D3-624D3C18A9A4.png

8C0AFE6C-3EC9-43DE-89A7-7283A928D385.png

Chances are that it's the bow not in tune properly not the broad head.  Even though the rage is hitting where you want dosnt mean it is flying correctly and can cause it not to penatrate correctly

5 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Chances are that it's the bow not in tune properly not the broad head.  Even though the rage is hitting where you want dosnt mean it is flying correctly and can cause it not to penatrate correctly

Every shot I’ve had with the rage were complete pass thru… I always aim center mass lungs the ribs made into tunnels..

took a few shots today to see were I was not shooting since my winter buck and shoots were true…. My marine corps buddy is visiting and I let him shoot shots were low but true here’s a pic he was aiming at the middle circle and he’s a 30”DL

I’m at 29.5 

not bad for shooting a strangers bow for me that’s tuned enough 

DC09EF01-2565-43CF-9CB1-0EC8016D4C1F.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

Every shot I’ve had with the rage were complete pass thru… I always aim center mass lungs the ribs made into tunnels..

took a few shots today to see were I was not shooting since my winter buck and shoots were true…. My marine corps buddy is visiting and I let him shoot shots were low but true here’s a pic he was aiming at the middle circle and he’s a 30”DL

I’m at 29.5 

not bad for shooting a strangers bow for me that’s tuned enough 

DC09EF01-2565-43CF-9CB1-0EC8016D4C1F.jpeg

my first 2 shots I aimed at the small circle to the right of the center target not shooting in a while I felt unsteady.. my 3rd shot was center mass heart

687936EB-526B-4B69-AD9C-3169E26D9284.jpeg

7A9E9A80-01D6-4FFC-A4E0-33B637B2A484.jpeg

4 hours ago, Integracingsr said:

I love the wound channels of my old rage chiseltips but always hated the collars constantly breaking. How do you like the NC design?  

I still use the collar 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Before going to mechanical ones I shot Muzzy MX 3 100 grain, but you had to make sure they flew straight. I tested a lot and had many fliers while practicing.

Was given NAP Doublecross 100 grain a try and have been using these since.

ADDED: Still want to try the Stacker though.

Edited by Cripple Shot

My "Handle" is not my aim, I'm paralyzed as a C 4-5 quadriplegic.

4 minutes ago, Cripple Shot said:

Before going to mechanical ones I shot Muzzy MX 3 100 grain, but you had to make sure they flew straight. I tested a lot and had many fliers while practicing.

Was given NAP Doublecross 100 grain a try and have been using these since.

ADDED: Still want to try the Stacker though.

I tried the NAP Doublecross. It was on a big Racoon. The bleeder blades broke off. Wasn't happy about that.