IGNORED

weird things you and friends did as kids

JD48

When I was really young, me and my friends would cram into a 50-gallon drum and roll down a long, steep hill.  Got pretty banged up but went back for more.

A little older, maybe 12 to 14, we would take a farm truck that had no steering wheel and was steered with a pair of big vice grips to the Allamuchy general store.  State police had a sense of humor back then.

My good friend and I would get pissed off about all the smoke in the boys room in High School. We didn't smoke, and you could hardly see the smoke was so thick, not to mention that you smelled like an ashtray if you walked in to use the rest room. The janitor put a 5 gallon bucket filled with sand in the room for the cigarette butts. I guess he didn't want them clogging up the toilets. "MY Friend" decided to strike back against the disgusting practice that was against school rules. "He" excused himself during the middle of class and took a giant shit in the 5 gallon bucket. When the bell rang to change classes, the smokers ran into the Rest Room to light up.  Then they saw the Mad Bomber had devastated their bucket ashtray. The howls of shock and disgust echoed in the hallways! It was one of the funniest things my "Friend" ever did.

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

5 hours ago, Shug said:

Two things that come to mind...

a few of us would go to the library and make photocopies of dollar bills.

We would put them in the turnstiles at the path train in Journal Square..it was 45 cents at the time so 55 change cent would pop out...I think they call that counterfeiting now.

We would pay for dozens upon dozens of people to ride the train... and go eat with our bounties..

We would also take the path train into NYC to go buy fireworks in Chinatown to sell for the 4th of July which in itself isn’t too bad but when ya think now that we were coming home with multiple sticks of dynamite in our backpacks...nuff said.

We got m-100's.. known as ash cans, they were silver. Coming home from Chinatown, oh around 3:00 p.m. heading home east on the Belleville Pike, just passed eagan's restaurant, Cross ridge road going downhill headed toward the Passaic River. There's a garbage truck in front of us. Let's see if these things work fire in the hole. Threw in the back of the garbage truck.K-BANG, 3 people of color jumped out,wtf lol,thank God the driver safely parked the truck.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

26 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

We got m-100's.. known as ash cans, they were silver. Coming home from Chinatown, oh around 3:00 p.m. heading home east on the Belleville Pike, just passed eagan's restaurant, Cross ridge road going downhill headed toward the Passaic River. There's a garbage truck in front of us. Let's see if these things work fire in the hole. Threw in the back of the garbage truck.K-BANG, 3 people of color jumped out,wtf lol,thank God the driver safely parked the truck.

was the right thing to do

In 4th grade we had a teacher that put easter eggs on a tree in the front of the class room, my buddies and I would shoot staples at the eggs, I had a flier and hit the teacher in the lip...  a kid would be expelled if that were to happen today!  

Spit balls, and tacks on kids seats in class.  If it's put on the big rivet head on the seat, they won't see it.  I never started it, but did finish it.  Cousin and I would get dropped off at night for church classes, and spent the time running barefoot through the cemetery.  Couldn't go home with our socks and shoes soaked from the snow

45 minutes ago, JD48 said:

pull hub caps off some ones car , put stones or pebbles  ( your choice ) in hub cap , put back on car , person would go down road and have to stop thinking there lug nuts came loose

Yep, done that. VW hubcaps work the best. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".