IGNORED

U.S. Military Ad !

Mink

37 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

The dead upstairs guy is just looking for a reason to stick up for illegals they are good for business according to him.

As far as the illegals who lived out back somehow he thinks that had I called the summer baby faced kid cops with guns showed up they could have been killed or innocent others may have been killed.

Had the illegals out back been arrested the cartels have thousands more to take their place. It would be drug business as usual without interruption.  They also could habe showed up here at any time for revenge.

We have two wawas on the island and about 12 Latino convenience type stores that sell rice and beans and Latino type foods.  A walk down Pacific ave at night is like walking around in Mexico with that horn music blasting. 

I did what was the safest thing to do.  Get rid of them without any conflict. 

Wildwood is #8 on the FBI's list of most dangerous cities in NJ.  I used something the dead guy doesn't have!  It's called a brain!  

First, the way YOU described them (15 or more) and running drugs like you assume-- it is not some small little corner drug bust by a baby faced cop as you put it. State and possibly fbi would be involved. And yea, if I had that activity going on in my backyard you better believe I am getting LE involved.  You actually think your little camera scared them off? LOL. I think you have a vivid imagination and your conspiracy theorist website friends bought into your lies again.  

But let's finish like this was actually true (LMFAO). You stated about what the drug cartels would do to these families back in mexico. Then I confront you about being concerned about illegals and their families before americans and you now change your story. Dude you are dishonest to the core. You either want to stop the drugs and illegals or you don't. Your story shows you are part of the problem and only on a web site bitching about the problem.

8 minutes ago, Cripple Shot said:

IMHO, those TWO PEOPLE are mainly to blame since they're both their parties leaders. They show NO concern for how our border is being run since Jan. 20, 2021.

I agree with you since 1/20/21. But Prior. Just like when there was a bi partisan deal for 25B for wall and start of immigration reform when a handful of senators, ann coulter and rush limbaugh expressed dissatisfaction, trump changed his mind on what he had agreed to. Hence why the article says most of congress. They don't find the cure for cancer because it makes too much money. They won't find an immigration solution because it is a political tool for both parties. And as long as they can continue getting people to blame the other side and not realize their own side of the fence is a problem also-- well no solution. I could guarantee if the only way they were allowed to be reelected was to fix immigration they would have it done in a week.

and the beat goes on , we all fell into the trap , you watch me , i watch you , while the crooks in Washington are stealing our money and selling out to China , old game , divide and conquer , as ive said before , our grandparents would have never tolerated this b.s.

I'll  try to explain this one more time and I'll explain ,like I'm telling a slow brained child so you might understand.

16 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

First, the way YOU described them (15 or more) and running drugs like you assume

15 including kids and women.  The adult males would disappear when ONE SCUMBAG SHOWED UP IN A BRONCO. Understand?  

it is not some small little corner drug bust by a baby faced cop as you put it

The ONE SCUMBAG WOULD BE HERE FOR MAYBE 15 MINUTES.  If I happen to see him when he pulls up... Do you think multiple cops and the FBI are going to show up within 15 min if someone calls and days "I think" they are dropping off drugs? Keep in mind that probably 75% of the cops look like teenage baby faced kids.  Understand?

You actually think your little camera scared them off? LOL

Yes it absolutely did!  No if ands or buts. Understand?

You stated about what the drug cartels would do to these families back in mexico. Then I confront you about being concerned about illegals and their families before americans and you now change your story.

One of the parents had already sent their teenage daughter back to Mexico.  They told me that they didn't want their daughter to grow up and be like the American kids that they were afraid that she would get involved with drugs.  Understand?

20 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Dude you are dishonest to the core. You either want to stop the drugs and illegals or you don't.

Coming from the guy who has been proven to constantly make stuff up and lie so many times! 

I can't stop drugs and illegals.  Trump did more to stop them than(Not then) any other president in history.  It is the person that you voted for the gun control bozo who opened our borders and the bozo dem before Trump who made a habit of releasing thousands and thousands of criminal illegals back into the public.  You are obviously dumb enough to call the cops so if they showed up and got the scumbag in the Broncos he surely would have came and got you when he was released back into the public and we would not have to deal with your illogical non stop nonsense.

Like I've already said but you ignore the ones living here were being used. They got caught up in something that they couldn't get out of.  Getting them busted would not have stopped any dealing.  I assume they were used to deliver to the actual dealers they surely were not dealing to people from here.  I would see them coming and going.

Understand?

Now Click Here To Claim Your Prize!

9 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

I'll  try to explain this one more time and I'll explain ,like I'm telling a slow brained child so you might understand.

15 including kids and women.  The adult males would disappear when ONE SCUMBAG SHOWED UP IN A BRONCO. Understand?  

The ONE SCUMBAG WOULD BE HERE FOR MAYBE 15 MINUTES.  If I happen to see him when he pulls up... Do you think multiple cops and the FBI are going to show up within 15 min if someone calls and days "I think" they are dropping off drugs? Keep in mind that probably 75% of the cops look like teenage baby faced kids.  Understand?

Yes it absolutely did!  No if ands or buts. Understand?

One of the parents had already sent their teenage daughter back to Mexico.  They told me that they didn't want their daughter to grow up and be like the American kids that they were afraid that she would get involved with drugs.  Understand?

Coming from the guy who has been proven to constantly make stuff up and lie so many times! 

I can't stop drugs and illegals.  Trump did more to stop them than(Not then) any other president in history.  It is the person that you voted for the gun control bozo who opened our borders and the bozo dem before Trump who made a habit of releasing thousands and thousands of criminal illegals back into the public.  You are obviously dumb enough to call the cops so if they showed up and got the scumbag in the Broncos he surely would have came and got you when he was released back into the public and we would not have to deal with your illogical non stop nonsense.

Like I've already said but you ignore the ones living here were being used. They got caught up in something that they couldn't get out of.  Getting them busted would not have stopped any dealing.  I assume they were used to deliver to the actual dealers they surely were not dealing to people from here.  I would see them coming and going.

Understand?

Now Click Here To Claim Your Prize!

LOL. Now we add another lie to the story. You spoke to one of the women and she told you about drugs. Prior you claim you assumed the bronco was picking up drugs. Dude, I stick to my point. You are dishonest and your story is bullshit. 

2 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

LOL. Now we add another lie to the story. You spoke to one of the women and she told you about drugs. Prior you claim you assumed the bronco was picking up drugs. Dude, I stick to my point. You are dishonest and your story is bullshit. 

I never said either of those things.

Thanks for proving that you can't comprehend what you read! Lol! You can't make your nonsense up!  :whacky: :rofl:

On 5/29/2021 at 11:55 AM, nickmarch said:

As soon as they illegally cross the border they comited a crime.  Have you ever considered selling the blinders that you wear?  

Then pack em up and send em home instead of playing with your game camera and racism

7 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

Then pack em up and send em home instead of playing with your game camera and racism

It's a little early to be hitting the bottle isn't it?  

I don't have cameras at the border and I can't send them home. It doesn't surprise me that I have to point that out to you.

The bozo gun control freaks that you voted for can send them home but they need the scum sucking, bug infested deceased, rapists and murders votes so they are letting them in like a cockroach invasion.  

1 hour ago, nickmarch said:

It's a little early to be hitting the bottle isn't it?  

I don't have cameras at the border and I can't send them home. It doesn't surprise me that I have to point that out to you.

The bozo gun control freaks that you voted for can send them home but they need the scum sucking, bug infested deceased, rapists and murders votes so they are letting them in like a cockroach invasion.  

You can always gauge when the argument is lost when your called a racist. For liberals that word is their nuclear option. ....

17 hours ago, madeinuk said:

Compare and contrast:

https://youtu.be/I5ZKivBYQYM

3 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

Impressive video, heck made me think about joining. Of course their lack of diversity is their Achilles Heel...:laughing:

And of course, with Biden's proven warrior skills what could go wrong???  

I'm not impressed. Did you guys leave your favorable comments in Russian or English?

The truth is ... Russian weapons systems often outright fail when put into combat situations. We witness it. Despite Putin's bravado and propaganda ...  their equipment is inferior, their training is substandard, and their personnel are undisciplined. 

Even on Memorial Day, you guys do this shit. SMH

88888888888888888888888888888.jpeg

Edited by BothBarrels

13 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

What's wrong with you? You definitely do have your head up your ass.

Honey , your a little late with your come back , i posted that sat at 11:07 am , you sound weak and like a fool , its clear nickmarch , is slicing and dicing you and you cant hold your own with him , so your trying to take it in another direction , play that game with someone else , i dont have time for it , you sound foolish , put it to bed