IGNORED

U.S. Military Ad !

Mink

3 hours ago, JD48 said:

such a simple fix , as you say, enforce laws already on the books , secure border ( wall , electronics , agents ) apply to come in a lawful fashion , if you sneak in ( man , women , child ) turn them around ,  send them back ( i know not " the children " ) to bad  , stop sending your kids ! when you have millions and billions being made from drugs , you have to really wonder whos behind it and who is getting a piece of the action , Chicago seems to be the hotbed for drugs sent for distribution , i guess thats why nobody cares about all the killings , just like during prohibition. both parties suck

It's not a simple fix. And the migrants are not a major source of illegal drug smuggling. Some are made to carry backpacks, but that's usually for small-time smugglers. It's a lot safer and more efficient to put your 48,000lbs of coke on a tractor trailer than to herd a thousand migrants with backpacks through the desert, especially given current mortality rates. Major cartels use box cars, tanker trucks, submarines, tunnels and corrupt customs agents to get their drugs across.

2 hours ago, nickmarch said:

Strength is the key word.  I doubt they will lower standards to weaken.  Remember when they use to take criminals into the armed forces?  They stopped!

Why would those who illegally cross our borders from all over the world want to join when they are getting everything free at taxpayers expense?

Not to mention the current bozo admin wants to make them legal strictly to get their votes.   

They are being used for political power.

"they're getting everything free at taxpayer expense." Ay yay.  In what fantasy world? As Bushden said about recruits, you'd be amazed at the rockheadedness of some Americans. Undocumented migrants don't vote. 

9 minutes ago, bushden said:

Your mind is stuck on the words Illegal, It would be cheaper for us to weed out the ones we can offering them an opportunity to serve the us rather than suck us dry while we are playing political tennis between the Democrats and Republicans.

As for the homeless vets not getting as much help as the illegals you are WRONG. The homeless veterans in this country are making their own problems. There are more programs out there to help homeless veterans  than you can shake a stick at.  What we need are more GOOD AMERICAN VOLUNTEERS that can take the homeless vets by the hand and get them to the available help.

My mind is stuck on them being illegal not the word illegal.  

How do you know which ones to weed out?  

I'll  give an example.  There are two 1br apts behind me.  There were 15 Mexicans total in the apts.  There were parents with kids.   They all worked.  They seemed like good hard working family people.

I noticed that once a month a Bronco showed up with Tennessee tags.  They would disassemble the panels inside the Broncos and take packages out.  Then all but the moms and kids would disappear for a few days to a week.  

Once when the bronco came and left I put a webcam in the window where they would see it.  They saw it.  I see them in and out of the apt looking at the camera while trying to make it look like they wernt looking at the camera. That night the guys and moms and kids left wearing backpacks.  The kids and moms came back.  The guys came back in a few days and they moved out for good!

What do you think they were doing?  

They pay coyotes to come here.  The coyotes own them!  They are obviously drug runners for the coyotes!  They have families back in Mexico.  If they don't do what the coyote tell them to do what do you think happens to the families In Mexico?  

Open border BS is good for criminals!  

9 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

"they're getting everything free at taxpayer expense." Ay yay.  In what fantasy world? As Bushden said about recruits, you'd be amazed at the rockheadedness of some Americans. Undocumented migrants don't vote. 

So out of touch with reality!  SMH!

I'll  add to my last post.  The Mexicans in the apts out backs mail came in my mail box.  I never saw so many gov checks for so many people in names of people who lived and didn't live in the apts.  

No they don't vote...YET!  You need to read HR1.  SMH at such ignorance! 

Edited by nickmarch

2 hours ago, nickmarch said:

My mind is stuck on them being illegal not the word illegal.  

How do you know which ones to weed out?  

I'll  give an example.  There are two 1br apts behind me.  There were 15 Mexicans total in the apts.  There were parents with kids.   They all worked.  They seemed like good hard working family people.

I noticed that once a month a Bronco showed up with Tennessee tags.  They would disassemble the panels inside the Broncos and take packages out.  Then all but the moms and kids would disappear for a few days to a week.  

Once when the bronco came and left I put a webcam in the window where they would see it.  They saw it.  I see them in and out of the apt looking at the camera while trying to make it look like they wernt looking at the camera. That night the guys and moms and kids left wearing backpacks.  The kids and moms came back.  The guys came back in a few days and they moved out for good!

What do you think they were doing?  

They pay coyotes to come here.  The coyotes own them!  They are obviously drug runners for the coyotes!  They have families back in Mexico.  If they don't do what the coyote tell them to do what do you think happens to the families In Mexico?  

Open border BS is good for criminals!  

THIS IS BY FAR THE FUNNEST POST I HAVE EVER SEEN ON NJWW. If this is real than you screwed up and are part of the problem for not reporting it to the police instead you played detective, if it was the real deal they were not afraid of you, you would have disappeared not the Mexicans, instead you did nothing.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

2 minutes ago, bushden said:

THIS IS BY FAR THE FUNNEST POST I HAVE EVER SEEN ON NJWW. If this is real than you screwed up and are part of the problem for not reporting it to the police instead you played detective, if it was the real deal they were not afraid of you, you would have disappeared not the Mexicans, instead you did nothing.

Dennis this is coming from the same guy who claims his friends property has several 170" bucks running around every year. Consider the source. And you got it right on who would gone missing.

2 hours ago, JFC1 said:

It's not a simple fix. And the migrants are not a major source of illegal drug smuggling. Some are made to carry backpacks, but that's usually for small-time smugglers. It's a lot safer and more efficient to put your 48,000lbs of coke on a tractor trailer than to herd a thousand migrants with backpacks through the desert, especially given current mortality rates. Major cartels use box cars, tanker trucks, submarines, tunnels and corrupt customs agents to get their drugs across.

i should have made it a little more clear , lockdown, shutdown , secure , the border for a start , then concentrate , on planes , trains ,boats , tunnels , agents , etc . iam bewildered that this is even an issue , after 911 , as far as the drugs , they dont  want to stop it , to much $ to be made. at this point ,  make all drugs legal , take the big money profit out of it and stop crime , war on drugs does not work , if people want something their going to get it , legal or not , illegal , just makes it cost more

1 hour ago, bushden said:

I'm a whole lot smarter than that!  The ones living in the apts aren't bad people.  They were doing what they had to do to prevent harm to their families back home.   

The guy in the Broncos is an obvious scumbag and probably armed.  He would come and leave.  The last thing I want is bullets flying around here and someone an innocent victim getting killed.  

I'm in Wildwood.  The large majority of cops in the summer look like high school kids with guns.  I smoke.  I was with a girl from my home town one night on the boardwalk. We walked twords the water, she doesn't smoke but wanted a hit from my smoke.  One of the kids with guns ran twords us with his gun pointing at us thinking I was passing a joint.  And you think I'm going to call the cops?

I also didn't want the people in the apts hung out to dry for doing what they have to do.  They are also innocent victims who surely don't have guns.  They surely were not getting paid.  If they were getting paid I wouldn't still to this day be getting notices from collection agencies for stuff they never paid for.  Them going to prison doesn't solve the problem there are way to many other illegals to replace them.

Only a fantasyland deadhead2 would think the tenants would get rid of me. 

Stop thinking like that deadonnonsense guy who posts about illegals and covid being good for business.  

Did you see the news today about the loads of drugs coming across the border?  

Edited by nickmarch

7 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

We did need some reversal from trumps extremely low numbers. Again they both did it to play to the people in the far corners of the parties. 

We needed no such reversal and Trump did it to follow the rule of law, nothing to do with politics. One of the many reasons the scumbag anti-American politicians railroaded him out of office.  That and the liberal anti-American scumbags. 

13 minutes ago, LittleM said:

We needed no such reversal and Trump did it to follow the rule of law, nothing to do with politics. One of the many reasons the scumbag anti-American politicians railroaded him out of office.  That and the liberal anti-American scumbags. 

Who voted for Biden!!

2 minutes ago, LittleM said:

Trump following the rule of law is contradictory. That man has not found a law he has not skirted, stretched or broken. So save that for someone that would fall for that one. Who railroaded him? The american people had enough of him and fired him. And you see that as anti american? WOOOOOOOOW.  So american people who over whelmingly voted him into office in 2016 got sick of the chaos and fired him in 2020. He was not railroaded. In fact there is one single person to blame-- DONALD TRUMP. If he would have handled the virus correctly he would be the president right now. Dude you have to come to terms. Trump lost a free and fair election because he f'd up. Stop blaming others.

As far as immigration goes-- we need immigration reform. Trump had an opportunity at some reforms and in return would have gotten 25B for his wall. That is why I do not believe trump was interested in fixing something that still holds political clout. He had two years to do it and a bi partisan deal he initially said yes to.

3 hours ago, bushden said:

Except run his mouth in a racist way about things he knows nothing about....maybe he googled "Mexican drug miles"