IGNORED

Lunch, Buckhill Brewery

BHC

14 minutes ago, gnttn said:

I was good. The pulled pork was good however I have made better. But the wings were awesome.

EE371151-DBC5-4A43-8829-6F0A6AF2BFF8.jpeg

Yum those wings do look good. That's a lot of pork, hope you got a doggie bag, so you can make sandmiche's at home.lol

31840a5332ac6f42327c1617209aba68(0).jpg

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

We've been there a few times, we like it. I wouldn't say ecstatic about the place though. Last time we were there the wings weren't cooked all the way through and I had to send them back. I forget which burger I get, but I like it. I like that you can get a growler of beer to go.

Tonight we're going to the Apollo Grill in Bethlehem, Pa. Great place, highly recommend it. Won't be any pictures though, when we go out to eat we make sure to stay off our phones and just enjoy the evening.

Love the Apollo! Belvedere Blue martini is A+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/24/2021 at 2:32 PM, LPJR said:

Place is awesome. Getting together with a few members from here again in the next couple weeks for drinks and wings...

On 4/24/2021 at 5:26 PM, hendryhill said:

When?

Going to mention to a few friends as well as members from here for next week. Possibly Tuesday or Wednesday night when I am off.

Monday may be out, working on the Chevelle most of that day and night....

Always a good time.