IGNORED

Do You Remember These ?

RPK0620

Wow I didn’t realize you guys that old knew how to use the interweb! Haha just kidding. That’s waaayyy before my time. The only thing I can say I remember is giving each other Indian Burns! Although I suppose we can’t say that anymore now lol. Those were definitely simpler times. Why would guys roll their socks down though??? That one puzzled me. 

9 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

Wow I didn’t realize you guys that old knew how to use the interweb! Haha just kidding. That’s waaayyy before my time. The only thing I can say I remember is giving each other Indian Burns! Although I suppose we can’t say that anymore now lol. Those were definitely simpler times. Why would guys roll their socks down though??? That one puzzled me. 

The chicks Dug it.

https://dicktheblogster.blogspot.com/2011/08/remembering-bobby-socks-era-of-50s.html?m=1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

42 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

What puzzles me is why guys get tattoos and piercings ?  But I'm a T-Rex what do you expect !!!!

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

37 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I'll be able to remember a lot more of the past when dementia hits level 4 in a few more years. Looking forward to it, and not knowing what's going on today.

I'll admit that I have a lot of trouble remembering everything that I've forgotten ! 

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

32 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

but definitely simpler times indeed.

Yes they were.

Who remembers when the NJ State Fair (Sussex County Fair) was the Branchville fair?   

We were dropped off on Monday with our cow and a bag of food.  We spent the week sleeping with the cows and they picked us up on Friday.  Can you imagine doing that today?  

3 hours ago, Rusty said:

Yes they were.

Who remembers when the NJ State Fair (Sussex County Fair) was the Branchville fair?   

We were dropped off on Monday with our cow and a bag of food.  We spent the week sleeping with the cows and they picked us up on Friday.  Can you imagine doing that today?  

Been here over 40 years.  I hunted in there years ago,before the fences and buildings, and think they stocked pheasant there at one time, but I never hunted for them there.