IGNORED

Deadly Shot..

Fred Flintstone

It's not uncommon to have deer not run off after a missed shot.  But this deer waited until the third missed shot.  Hope the hunter immediately climbed down and went to the range to see where his gun was shooting.  Looks a few feet left to me.  :shock:

24 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Its the scope, he should have had a better scope :laughing:

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I hope he dropped his rifle from a 20 foot tree stand before that hunt lol

He was way off. I hunt with guys every year they say it was on last year! 

I am a nut case and want to check a week before i hunt no matter what. The day before if i can.

I cannot believe people wait all year for a chance at a buck, sit 40 or more hours and don't know if they can hit it! 

My brother in law took (I think I had counted)around 11 shots at a buck with a shotgun.  Forget if he was using buckshot, but I think he was since it was back around 1977.  Deer finally broke from running a circle around him, and a guy about 100yds away killed  it.  Glad he stopped hunting shortly after that.  Some people just don't have what it takes.

4 hours ago, Slayer1962 said:

I hope he dropped his rifle from a 20 foot tree stand before that hunt lol

He was way off. I hunt with guys every year they say it was on last year! 

I am a nut case and want to check a week before i hunt no matter what. The day before if i can.

I cannot believe people wait all year for a chance at a buck, sit 40 or more hours and don't know if they can hit it! 

Sometimes shit happens but three shots? If it were me after the 3rd shot you would have seen the gun flying out towards the deer.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL