IGNORED

Recurve, quiver, arrows, broad heads, tabs and armguard stolen; Burlington County

Darg

Hi folks, 

Last night I had my truck window broke into and some POS stole my Browning Cobra recurve and a loaded Neet back quiver. I put my gear in last night in anticipation of hunting this AM.  Moorestown Police were called and they were great!  They said it is happening a lot lately.  There are a lot of "should of, could of or would of's", so keep your stuff out of sight and your vehicle locked.

The bow was 50" and 57lb draw weight, yellow and brown Flemish string and beaver balls.  A mentor of mine when I was younger gave me this bow so it means a lot to me. 

I know this is a long shot but if you see a similar bow for sale somewhere I'd appreciate a note.  You never know.  Thank you!

1 minute ago, Darg said:

Hi folks, 

Last night I had my truck window broke into and some POS stole my Browning Cobra recurve and a loaded Neet back quiver. I put my gear in last night in anticipation of hunting this AM.  Moorestown Police were called and they were great!  They said it is happening a lot lately.  There are a lot of "should of, could of or would of's", so keep your stuff out of sight and your vehicle locked.

The bow was 50" and 57lb draw weight, yellow and brown Flemish string and beaver balls.  A mentor of mine when I was younger gave me this bow so it means a lot to me. 

I know this is a long shot but if you see a similar bow for sale somewhere I'd appreciate a note.  You never know.  Thank you!

People suck..  i know its not thr same but if you need i have a browning nomad stalker to get you in the woods.  Needs string

Basically this thief , if caught gets a ticket and released.........now if you catch him and beat his ass, youre  the bad guy .........Does this make any sense ?  

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Bone collector 85, thx for the kind offer. 

Great that you guys all jump in to help a brother.  We need more of these reactions and need to stick together!!!

I loaned a bow and arrows to a buddy to practice; and try to get him into trad, but I don't think he has jumped over yet.  I'm sure he will return them when I ask.   

Went to local pawn shop and alerted them.  Checking FB MP and Craigslist.  Checked neighbors cameras.  Not much more I can do and its likely a low priority for the PD.

On the bright side, I went to junk yard and I replaced the window for $42.  Thank you YouTube.

Thx guys!