IGNORED

Fishing the Cape

flukebelly

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2kbwrgT3gmANBgx9_w1VwFLY7YOIsqDhMl5XnSjvidaZ6qA/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 hour ago, Gobblengrunt said:

Those bluegills are awesome!  Nice fishing all around, great job!

that one pic the gill is on a 9 inch plate. We were catching them on our 3in z man TRD  Ned rigs by accident , then switched to ultralight  tackle with 3in gulp minnows.

26 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

There will be no restaurants for me until the pandemic is done, unfortunately.  But I will check with my buddy and wife that now live on Cape to see if they know it.  Thanks for the recommendation.  

Just looked and my buddy is within a mile or so of that restaurant, so I'm sure he knows it.  Looks nice.  

Most  of the restaurants are doing outdoor dining, my friend who owns businesses in Chatham said that the downtown will require face masks both indoors and out while you are in town. Going to be a weird summer up there- - but the cape league is supposed to maybe get in a short season.

12 hours ago, nmc02 said:

I love the tranquility of Cape cod, especially in the off season. Few places have better fishing opportunities 

My late Uncle and my Aunt and cousins lived in East Yarmouth on the water.  My brother and I actually trolled the bay in a Sunfish sailboat for blues and caught some big ones.  I nearly brained my kid brother when I hooked a big blue and let go the rudder.  As the boat came around, the boom clocked him on the back of his head.  :)