IGNORED

Bears in Winslow Twp!!??!!

Bear numbers will never be very high for pork rollers simply due to a lack of good habitat.  But they certainly will increase in numbers over time and you will see enough of them that it no longer is a news story.  Nowadays, Facebook neighborhood sites warn walkers of bears everyday in our neighborhood and has since Facebook came about.  But at no time will news reporters show because it's a daily/hourly event and not a once in a lifetime event.  

And thanks for the chiggers in advance.  :)  

New sighting - if it's the Winslow / Johnson Rd. I think it is, this is just a couple miles from my house. It's just a bunch of housing developments around here - we aren't even in the middle of the Pines. Maybe he's after the famous chicken at the new Royal Farms? :D

I love it how I was JUST saying how I don't want these things down here, now there's one a couple miles from my house. :rant:

He made it to town :) I just hope they don't name it!

https://local.nixle.com/alert/8062552/

The infamous bear that everyone has been reporting throughout the area has made his way to Gloucester Township, specifically in the area of Beech Court and Linden Drive.  The bear has been docile and is not showing any aggression at this time.  Officers are monitoring the situation. 

Other police departments have advised that the bear has been feeding on bird feeders and trash.

On 6/13/2020 at 9:33 AM, mazzgolf said:

Based on the video, he was actually on the golf course yesterday - and by the looks of it, he must have sliced his approach shot on #5 and was walking across #7's green to go find it :) 

Me too hope they didn't film me breaking my 3 wood lol.