IGNORED

Trout Opening Day Costing $$$$

Joeybeets

Took a ride to check out the crowds could not believe the amount of people still trying to fish recently closed areas that are posted by the state up in Sussex county. Park rangers are out and writing tickets. Good luck to all out today. Not sure why people would risk getting multiple tickets when you know the area is closed just can’t fix stupid I guess.

Recently I have driven East Shore Drive along the Wanaque river in RSP.  Every time there were people fishing. Yesterday there were three guys fishing at the fire road bridge. You would think anyone with half a brain would fish in a spot not visible from the road.

It's interesting that the Park Police are out writing summons. When you complain about all the ATV/dirt bike riding in RSP (and there is a ton of it) the standard reply is they don't have the resources to enforce those rules.

41 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

Recently I have driven East Shore Drive along the Wanaque river in RSP.  Every time there were people fishing. Yesterday there were three guys fishing at the fire road bridge. You would think anyone with half a brain would fish in a spot not visible from the road.

It's interesting that the Park Police are out writing summons. When you complain about all the ATV/dirt bike riding in RSP (and there is a ton of it) the standard reply is they don't have the resources to enforce those rules.

Fisherman is low hanging fruit

Decided to try and fly fish tonight .

Hoping the crowd had dwindled. 

Game warden seemed to be rounding up guys on the bridge .

Waiting an hour until he leaves.  He was having way more interaction with people than I want to be around .

Will see how many guys are still there at 530

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

It cost me all of 15 casts to fill my stringer this morning.  Kept away from others although was good to speak with Farmshine who was observing the required social distancing with his family on the river bank.

Waded in through some potentially horror film mud before getting to the shell bottom that was firm LOL.  But was great to be able to cast across to spots that hid sunken tree parts without having to cast over them and get snagged on the retrieve.

Hats off the Fish and Wildlife to stocking well despite the lockdown.  

It cost me all of 15 casts to fill my stringer this morning.  Kept away from others although was good to speak with Farmshine who was observing the required social distancing with his family on the river bank.
Waded in through some potentially horror film mud before getting to the shell bottom that was firm LOL.  But was great to be able to cast across to spots that hid sunken tree parts without having to cast over them and get snagged on the retrieve.
Hats off the Fish and Wildlife to stocking well despite the lockdown.  

Good to speak with you as well UK ! Felt odd not doing the hand shake thing but kept the old lady happy as i assured her it would be safe down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk