IGNORED

Turkey Euthanized--Thoughts??

Tuck

for what its worth i have considered raising a turkey with my chickens.  most info points to not raising birds together as a particular virus chickens can give to turkeys.  thats not to say people raise both together fine.  even tractor supply sells a "lone turkey" package, 9 chicks and 1 turkey.  

But the story of Glenny, named for the Glenwood Elementary School, where he liked to hang out, has warmed the heart of many, including legislators from other districts and more than 1,200 who have signed Zaleski’s petition.

I've said it before, I'll say it again - never name a wild animal ! Because once you do, any rational response to said animal will be off-limits due to the irrational animal rights people.

Turkeys were attacking the mail man a few years back in Cranford........needless to say the police dispatched the turkeys.........I do see a turkey now and then in Cranford but back then I did see them quite often........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

17 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

WHen I did some construction on Linden Landfill there were several very aggressive bird attacking people and cars. Someone eventually called the GW and after he was attacked as well, he took out his SG and killed most of them

I know guys that would deer hunt in there....dont know if you saw any at the time.....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE