IGNORED

1/31 check in. The end for some.

Greybeard

6 minutes ago, bucky said:

I had 25 doe come out into the field tonight out of range, figured the night was done,right before dark the flock of geese in the field took off and spooked the deer right to me:up:

Congratulations bucky!!  :up::up:

34 minutes ago, bucky said:

I had 25 doe come  into the field tonight out of range, figured the night was done,right before dark the flock of geese in the field took off and spooked the deer right to me:up:

556570890_2020doe.thumb.jpeg.e3e2f120be2c18f9c271b557410d8046.jpeg

Duck,duck goose,deer bang! Congratulations!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Posted another thread, but I took the afternoon and had my first real opportunity of the season when a doe walked right under me with a couple minutes of light left.  Wound up letting her walk.  See ya next fall!

oh, and congrats lunatic and bucky!

Edited by BuzzBomber
fixed congrats

4 hours ago, Greybeard said:

I've been looking at the 90D, and it seems to have a wifi link to a smart phone.  Not sure how all that works or if it works everywhere.  Does the 80D have that also?

80Dalso has Wifi. I never even looked into this assuming it was just for loading pics onto your PC. Maybe its possible to the smartphone but the size of the picture maybe problematic.