IGNORED

Who's Getting A Bear Tag?

BHC

20 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

surprised that a year later we havnet heard much about the court challenges  to reopen our state lands to hunting 

Proceeding very slowly through the court system. They (Team Murphy) are dragging their feet in anticipation of a loss. Maybe December. Maybe.

New Jersey State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs

http://www.njsfsc.org/

23 minutes ago, Livesintrees said:

I just don’t want the work after he shot. Especially doing it all myself. Nearly impossible. If someone wants to give me a hand, they are welcome to the meat. All of it. 

PM me. I’m down to help you drag or put it onto my cart. Even butcher it and share some meat. Love to butcher and eat bears.

2 minutes ago, Black Bear Bowhunter said:

. I’m down to help you drag or put it onto my cart. Even butcher it and share some meat. Love to butcher and eat bears.

PM your you info and whatever else. Unless it goes into one of two areas the biggest issue is getting it in the truck. Not so much a drag. I have had the meat before. It’s not for me. 

1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

surprised that a year later we havnet heard much about the court challenges  to reopen our state lands to hunting 

I not they know they can't win without spending a lot of money  so they will wait for the next governor and see where we are at. Plus not alot of bear hunters. If it was more popular then you mit see something.