IGNORED

Memorial Day Weekend

3Blade

19 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

What does everyone have planned. My sons Birthday is the 24th so we always celebrate it with family on Saturday. Other then that we don't have anything else planned this year.

Burn in the pit you built yet?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, 3Blade said:

What does everyone have planned. My sons Birthday is the 24th so we always celebrate it with family on Saturday. Other then that we don't have anything else planned this year.

Nice Mike. Thanks for the tips earlier. Will see what happens with it! :shock::rofl:

Work Sunday but Monday my daughter's birthday is being celebrated.

Last year I got her this. We have been going over the Eddie the Eagle program. She shot it last year and Saturday we might go to indoor range. We'll see.

JWH Custom did the bolt and brimstone did the trigger.

This year she is getting her own bass tackle bag since she is enjoying fishing. She was gifted her own trout and bass pole for easter.

Screenshot_20190523-223056_Gallery.jpg

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

4 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

Work Sunday but Monday my daughter's birthday is being celebrated.

Last year I got her this. We have been going over the Eddie the Eagle program. She shot it last year and Saturday we might go to indoor range. We'll see.

JWH Custom did the bolt and brimstone did the trigger.

This year she is getting her own bass tackle bag since she is enjoying fishing. She was gifted her own trout and bass pole for easter.

Screenshot_20190523-223056_Gallery.jpg

Very nice! Happy birthday to your daughter!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

51 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Very nice! Happy birthday to your daughter!!

Thanks! I can't wait until she goes on some outings.

She is only going to be 8 but it goes so fast.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford