IGNORED

RAIN

11 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Nice!Not a fan of ape hangers,But to each there own!I'm old school,long and low.

The bars on the 84 are only 12" . I have 12" apes on this bike also. It's 1976 FLH shovelhead, 4 speed, straight pipes and forward controls. Talk about oldschool! When I kick start this bike it draws a crowd!post-1547-0-38757900-1519061726.jpg

1 minute ago, Woodsman416 said:

The bars on the 84 are only 12" . I have 12" apes on this bike also. It's 1976 FLH shovelhead, 4 speed, straight pipes and forward controls. Talk about oldschool! When I kick start this bike it draws a crowd!post-1547-0-38757900-1519061726.jpg

That's sweet lookin!!My last ride was a 1980 lowriderRare kick&electric..Camed,S&S also straight's 2" loud pipes save lives!!!

Happy trails brother!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

Dan,serious Q,can you run 2 pumps?

May have to put a larger flow one in ,as well as an auto switch .

A lot of flat surface area on the jet boat.  And it's design only has one spot draining to the bilge 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Definitely going turkey hunting in the morning.  Spent the day painting the stairs again.  Didn't like the color the first time.  Now the wife can't make up her mind on a runner or carpets for the other rooms.  I got to get out for a break.  I don't care if it pours in the morning.  I'm not coming home until her mind is made up.

24 minutes ago, Livesintrees said:

Good for the food plots. Mix in some warm days and warming overnights and the next two weeks should show explosive growth for those with clovers 

Too much rain , you will get a lot of root rot and fungus .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

51 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Too much rain , you will get a lot of root rot and fungus .

Depends on soil makeup and how well drained the soil. Slight slope with previously established clover and there are no issues. Any trees planted this spring are also going to benefit from the moisture provided we don’t have a freak frost hit in the next week or two. Which it looks like we are in the clear