IGNORED

KANSAS SCOUTING

Live to Hunt

that last narrow buck is same gene line as the 150+ inch you just got...   Will have massive long tines and probably still be inside of 15" on the spread.    That high 10 looks like it will be massive this year as well.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Thanks for sharing and hopefully the big ones shows itself for a shot this year.

I just finished applying for myself and my wife and the cost is over $1,000.00 now just for deer. I liked it better years ago when it was $322.00 a person and the deer hunting was good. I have been hunting out there for so long and made so many friends in Kansas it is not just about the hunting anymore which keeps me going back.

1 minute ago, rocky said:

Thanks for sharing and hopefully the big ones shows itself for a shot this year.

I just finished applying for myself and my wife and the cost is over $1,000.00 now just for deer. I liked it better years ago when it was $322.00 a person and the deer hunting was good. I have been hunting out there for so long and made so many friends in Kansas it is not just about the hunting anymore which keeps me going back.

Your not kidding it has become expensive but still worth it. You are right I also have met so many great people  and made some great friends. What part of Kansas you hunting Rocky ?  

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈