IGNORED

Dicks Sporting Goods news

Batsto

16 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Years ago after something happened Sports authority pulled their gun section... once that went with the hunting stuff... they flopped. Dicks is going to repeat history and go under . Hopefully we can get some local stores like effengers and rays that went away years ago to come back and fill the void

Won't happen Greek. Gov. Murphy won't let it happen.

13 hours ago, Booner said:

But if Dick's goes out, what's going to happen to Ithaca and his cheap 5 mile ammo??

The store is only 3/4 mile away not five. You think Dicks is bad the Governor that you voted for or  that you didn't get off your ass to vote is now sticking it up your ass.

17 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

I'm 100% for the mom and pop hunting/fishing shops making a comeback. It's good to see small businesses doing well. However,  I've experienced miserable, shit attitude service in more then 1 mom and pop shop in NJ.  It's not always the big box stores that put these places out of business. Sometimes it's the way they treat customers. JMO... 

places like "JR's in Vineland  a great guy good place .even just to sit and  talk .

5 hours ago, ithaca10 said:

The store is only 3/4 mile away not five. You think Dicks is bad the Governor that you voted for or  that you didn't get off your ass to vote is now sticking it up your ass.

You have no idea as to who or what I voted for. Yet, we all know what you do and shop. I understand using a computer to order things can be difficult, but it's no problem for you to come on here a say how proud you are to support people who are against what we believe in. 

That's fine, I wish I could have my cake and eat it to. 

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

Did a quick stop in Dicks today.  Ammo flying off the shelf can't keep enough in stock RTSP one mile down the road. They sold two guns on monday, one tuesday and two today. I guess i'm not the only one shopping at Dick's.

Picked up four jars of Berkley Power Bait for $10. That's $2.50 jar. Go to any other store you'll be paying $5 jar.

2 hours ago, ithaca10 said:

Did a quick stop in Dicks today.  Ammo flying off the shelf can't keep enough in stock RTSP one mile down the road. They sold two guns on monday, one tuesday and two today. I guess i'm not the only one shopping at Dick's.

Picked up four jars of Berkley Power Bait for $10. That's $2.50 jar. Go to any other store you'll be paying $5 jar.

And when Dick's goes under where will you shop?

Don't be a DICK!