IGNORED

Dicks Sporting Goods news

Batsto

I'm 100% for the mom and pop hunting/fishing shops making a comeback. It's good to see small businesses doing well. However,  I've experienced miserable, shit attitude service in more then 1 mom and pop shop in NJ.  It's not always the big box stores that put these places out of business. Sometimes it's the way they treat customers. JMO... 

Edited by Hunter115522

I'll 100% for the mom and pop hunting/fishing shops making a comeback. It's good to see small businesses doing well. However,  I've experienced miserable, shit attitude service in more then 1 mom and pop shop in NJ.  It's not always the big box stores that put these places out of business. Sometimes it's the way they treat customers. JMO... 

That is very true...

Its all Greek to me

25 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Years ago after something happened Sports authority pulled their gun section... once that went with the hunting stuff... they flopped. Dicks is going to repeat history and go under . Hopefully we can get some local stores like effengers and rays that went away years ago to come back and fill the void

Yes after Dicks tanks there will be a serious void in my area. The local mom and pop shop shut down a couple years ago leaving Dicks as the next closest store. Once they’re gone I’ll be stuck driving 1hr+ to Cheyenne’s if I need something which I am not looking forward to. 

I hate to admit it and I understand the principle behind boycotting Dicks, but there were a couple times this season where if I needed something ASAP that was the only store within a reasonable driving distance where I could get it. 

15 minutes ago, Ringtail said:

I hate to admit it and I understand the principle behind boycotting Dicks, but there were a couple times this season where if I needed something ASAP that was the only store within a reasonable driving distance where I could get it. 

There is absolutely no reason to ever step foot in Dicks, None.

18 minutes ago, Ringtail said:

Yes after Dicks tanks there will be a serious void in my area. The local mom and pop shop shut down a couple years ago leaving Dicks as the next closest store. Once they’re gone I’ll be stuck driving 1hr+ to Cheyenne’s if I need something which I am not looking forward to. 

Amazon next day delivery 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈