IGNORED

Happy Birthday Ken Beam

LPJR

Happy Birthday Ken, we are all looking forward to a birthday trip afield with pictures of the adventure.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

• 3 months later...

Wow!........I just wanted to say Thanks to all of you who wished me a Happy B-Day.......... I never saw this `till now. 

I gotta spend a little more time on this site.......... it`s really good & you guys & gals post some awesome content!

Thanks again,

Ken-

Edited by Ken Beam

Ken-

*You can always see what I`m up too and follow me at; http://www.AdventuresWithKen.com

2 minutes ago, Ken Beam said:

Wow!........I just wanted to say Thanks to all of you who wished me a Happy B-Day.......... I never saw this `till now. 

Thanks again,

Ken-

That's just because they thought it said "Happy Birthday Jim Beam" :drinking::rofl:

Edited by Bucksnbows
spelling

8 hours ago, Ken Beam said:

I gotta spend a little more time on this site.......... it`s really good & you guys & gals post some awesome content!

Thanks again,

Ken-

Holy cow. Almost in time for your next birthday wishes Ken!  Where you been?? :rofl:

Just saw how close you came to stepping on a big old rattler and posted it from awhile back up by Blue Mountain Lakes.....:shock:

On 4/16/2019 at 11:09 PM, LPJR said:

Holy cow. Almost in time for your next birthday wishes Ken!  Where you been?? :rofl:

Just saw how close you came to stepping on a big old rattler and posted it from awhile back up by Blue Mountain Lakes.....:shock:

HaHaha! Hiya LPJR - Yea....... I gotta get back into visiting this site more regularly........ just sort of got away from it(not intentionally).....

Yea that Rattler situation wasn`t working out too well with Sharon.........She was pretty upset as to how close I was to that monster snake(& to be honest, it was very stupid on my part as they can easily strike half the distance of their body length. And he was easily 4.5-5feet long......lucky I didn`t get whacked in the face actually) ----- As we eventually got away from it, my buddy Curt looked at her and said, "I gotta tell you something Sharon....... I`ve known that crazy son-of-a-bitch a long, long time........ & trust me when I say this..... If you weren`t here, things would`ve turned out "differently" one way or the other. But he would`ve grabbed that god damn snake. 100%"  

Ken-

*You can always see what I`m up too and follow me at; http://www.AdventuresWithKen.com