IGNORED

2018 Annual NJ Woods & Water Christmas Party!

LPJR

33 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

My plan was to write 1957Buck on my name tag to confuse him and then drive away with it. But, my moral compass got in the way. 

You should have done that, it would have been epic.  As it was, I looked at you and your table early on and asked if anyone knew if Tarhunt had finally made it.  You said, "I'm Tarhunt" :)

Had you said, "I have no idea, but I'm, 1957Buck, I would have soiled myself.  :D

Edited by Bucksnbows
spelling

We would like to thank the NJ Woods and Water Hunting Forum for inviting us to their annual dinner.

You guys are a great group of people and very accomplished hunters. Congratulations to this year's Youth and Adult Deer Hunting Contest Winners. We hope you enjoy your Official Bob & AJ's backpacks!

We will have to catch up on more hunting stories. If you swing by the store don't forget to mention you are a member of NJ Woods and Water and your screen name.. along with your real name of course :).

Thank you to all of the MODS and Matt for letting us do what we do here in this great place!

Thanks to Robin for managing the Youth Deer Hunting Contest and Matt for the Adult Deer Hunting Contest.

Bob left, Robin middle, Lou (the store IT guy, thefirstndsecond, lungbuster) Right

20181214_190531.jpg

Edited by BobandAJsArcheryWorld

BobAJarcheryworld_728X90animated_032917.gif

Bob & AJ's Archery World Face Book Bob & AJ's Archery World Clothing  LEO - FIRE - MIL receive 10% discount

Just now, Bucksnbows said:

You should have done that, it would have been epic.  As it was, I looked at you and your table early on and asked if anyone knew if Tarhunt had finally made it.  You said, "I'm Tarhunt" :)

Had you said, "I have no idea, but I'm, 1957Buck, I would have soiled myself.  :D

Actually, what I was planning on was if you guys were at a table filling out the name cards, I was either going to say that I was 1957Buck or a Mysteryman and if I decided to put down Mysteryman then, I was going to sit next to Todd to see if he could figure out who I was. All of these ideas just randomly pop into my head. It's a curse sometimes. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Thanks to everyone who help with the event together it was a great time. Nice to see old friends and meet new ones. The food and drinks were great can't wait for the next event.  I'd love to attend that event in South Jersey.  Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. 

2 minutes ago, Trophy8 said:

I think next year, we have to get Todd a Special Gift....seeing that someone took Todd's prize first thing with maliciousness intent.:rofl:

Haskell did it on purpose he hates me cause I love ❤️cats.  He sent me a picture of him burning 🔥the game. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

It was great seeing everyone again. I made it home at midnight last night. I was gonna camp out in my truck in a Walmart parking lot but two cop cars sitting in it convinced me otherwise! :rofl: It was a long drive but very worth it. I just wish there was more time for me to talk to more people.

Whoever donated the muzzy trocar broadheads thank you. I can’t wait to try them out. 

Tarhunt it was great talking to you. I’ll dig up the pics of the white marks on my Delaware bucks hooves to show you and enjoy the knife. 

Robin thank you for the soap and it’s always good seeing you. 

Lou..... what can I say... we need to go get some beers sometime. :rofl: I think it would be a lot of fun. 

Jersey Jay your wife and daughter are beautiful. You’re a lucky man. Wish I would’ve had time to talk to you. Maybe next year if I can make it. 

Brian (Awesome name by the way) thank  you to you and Lou for getting another great party in the books. 

Too many people to mention here but hopefully I can make the long trip again to see everyone. 

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.

17 minutes ago, Kilbo said:

It was great seeing everyone again. I made it home at midnight last night. I was gonna camp out in my truck in a Walmart parking lot but two cop cars sitting in it convinced me otherwise! :rofl: It was a long drive but very worth it. I just wish there was more time for me to talk to more people.

Whoever donated the muzzy trocar broadheads thank you. I can’t wait to try them out. 

Tarhunt it was great talking to you. I’ll dig up the pics of the white marks on my Delaware bucks hooves to show you and enjoy the knife. 

Robin thank you for the soap and it’s always good seeing you. 

Lou..... what can I say... we need to go get some beers sometime. :rofl: I think it would be a lot of fun. 

Jersey Jay your wife and daughter are beautiful. You’re a lucky man. Wish I would’ve had time to talk to you. Maybe next year if I can make it. 

Brian (Awesome name by the way) thank  you to you and Lou for getting another great party in the books. 

Too many people to mention here but hopefully I can make the long trip again to see everyone. 

Brian it was great talking to you about the Delaware and Eastern Shore Virginia bucks. I'm glad that you made it home safely and Salem County sounds really far. LOL! Send me the photos when you get a chance?

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

34 minutes ago, 51smd said:

Thanks to everyone who help with the event together it was a great time. Nice to see old friends and meet new ones. The food and drinks were great can't wait for the next event.  I'd love to attend that event in South Jersey.  Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. 

Bob and I were talking about something like that on the way home. 

Something in the central area. 

BobAJarcheryworld_728X90animated_032917.gif

Bob & AJ's Archery World Face Book Bob & AJ's Archery World Clothing  LEO - FIRE - MIL receive 10% discount