IGNORED

Let’s see your Holiday decorated mounts.

JHbowhunter

2 minutes ago, Sugar said:

My wife won’t let me put mounts up ( stairs) either

been widowed since 2007, and there was only 1 mount at that time and it was simply over the FP and acceptable.   NO WAY I would have gotten away with all that (nor would I have shot all those bucks, traveled to Illinois and Ohio, etc).

My fiancé is not a big fan of this "look" -and when we "merge" and probably sell both our homes and build something new, they won't be in the family room, I will have a man cave built... (A really awesome man cave with built in cigar humidor, smoke eater,bar, beer tap, huge TV, rustic wood, leather, etc...)

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

5 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

been widowed since 2007, and there was only 1 mount at that time and it was simply over the FP and acceptable.   NO WAY I would have gotten away with all that (nor would I have shot all those bucks, traveled to Illinois and Ohio, etc).

My fiancé is not a big fan of this "look" -and when we "merge" and probably sell both our homes and build something new, they won't be in the family room, I will have a man cave built... (A really awesome man cave with built in cigar humidor, smoke eater,bar, beer tap, huge TV, rustic wood, leather, etc...)

Let’s go jack let’s get it built 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

14 minutes ago, Hazbro said:

I slew you:My bearing must not shame your quitting life. My conduct forever afterwards must become your death. ..   I forget who wrote that but it always stuck with me.just my 2 cents

You want to explain that a little bit further :headscratch:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

43 minutes ago, Hazbro said:

I slew you:My bearing must not shame your quitting life. My conduct forever afterwards must become your death. ..   I forget who wrote that but it always stuck with me.just my 2 cents

Hazbro, you got me.  I had to Google it because I knew somewhere in the deep, mostly now lost crevices in my mind, I had read that passage before.  Faulkner's Deep Woods: The Hunting Stories.  A great read, but one I read far too long ago...