IGNORED

11-3 Afternoon check in.

Killerbee

I’ll be out tomorrow morning hopefully I’ll get a shot on this 6 pointer I’ve seen... set out some urine today and a few bait piles... set up the cam and to my luck no as card lol so I road the quad to my truck to check see if it was somewhere in there and nope it was home... guess I’ll just see what it looks like in the am... I haven’t hunted a morning in about 3 years. What time should I be in my tree? 

Edited by Waggs160
Misspelling

1 minute ago, Waggs160 said:

I’ll be out tomorrow morning hopefully I’ll get a shot on this 6 pointer I’ve seen... set out some urine today and a fee

bait piles... set up the cam and to my luck no as card lol so I road the quad to my truck to check see if it was somewhere in there and nope it was home... guess I’ll just see what it looks like in the am... I haven’t hunted a morning in about 3 years. What time should I be in my tree? 

By 7 w clocks roll back

27 minutes ago, Waggs160 said:

I’ll be out tomorrow morning hopefully I’ll get a shot on this 6 pointer I’ve seen... set out some urine today and a few bait piles... set up the cam and to my luck no as card lol so I road the quad to my truck to check see if it was somewhere in there and nope it was home... guess I’ll just see what it looks like in the am... I haven’t hunted a morning in about 3 years. What time should I be in my tree? 

If you get in your stand now you wont be late tomorrow. Don't forget the time changes tonight so sunrise will be different tomorrow then today. Check the sunrise table and judge from there. Good luck on that first AM hunt in so long.

A lot of activity tonight.  Saw 7 different bucks and about 6 does sitting on the edge of a overgrown field, no bait.  Constant activity.  4 of the bucks were 1.5 and the other two 2.5 or 3.5.  One of the big ones only had one antler and the other was a 20" wide 6 point that would have been tempting if he came close enough, but I was telling myself to pass him.  Seemed like every time I let out a couple of grunts a buck came over.

My son had numerous small bucks and does come to his bait, and had a big 8 circle downwind of his stand and bust him.  Just walked away after standing there for 20 minutes at 70 yards.