Bucksnbows

Getting overrun with coyotes

Good luck tomorrow. If you know for sure no deer are around do some mouth squeak's   if a yote  is within 100 yards they will come to investigate. 

• Like 1

Good luck Brian. Wish i was closer and would love to help trap those dogs off your farm.

• Like 1

My one spot in Readington has more than ever, 

I hoped to be out hunting for them when the season opened on the 29th last month,

but haven't even been able to get out . im hoping to shoot a few with the bow in the next few weeks.

OK< really I would be happy if I could get one 

43 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

My one spot in Readington has more than ever, 

I hoped to be out hunting for them when the season opened on the 29th last month,

but haven't even been able to get out . im hoping to shoot a few with the bow in the next few weeks.

OK< really I would be happy if I could get one 

That's been my exact situation up in Sparta so far this season.  I was thinking of what might happen the two times I was out during EAB and the season wasn't open (S.S.S.?) but was glad none came in and I didn't have to make that choice.  Now it's game on.  

My spot too!  Just got these today!

I'd get an occasional pic here and there but this week they were constant.  I just swapped out cams with a newer Bushnell but given the yote traffic I can't imagine the cam made a huge difference.  Pic count was around the same.

CC14FBF7-8682-4287-BB88-01B55193D113.jpeg

374955DF-2A25-45BB-88BA-85B3D9B85465.jpeg

3409183E-3689-4DD3-A2E8-D237D14720DC.jpeg

• Like 3

They are everywhere. I got them on the camera here also, but never any daytime pics.  One guy I know might be able to help

Super Bushnell pics BTW....wish mine would work that well..

Damn looks like you guys need to put the deer hunting on hold and focus on the yotes for awhile or you won't have any deer to hunt soon. Good luck!

• Agree 2

The female came in briefly from behind me and grabbed an apple and headed off before I could get in position for a shot. Five yards...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk