IGNORED

Ladders and chainsaws, not a good combination..

LPJR

I have detailed my one and only ladder/chainsaw incident several times...   Lucky to be alive, it didn't end well, with me 16 feet up, holding a running chainsaw in one hand, holding onto the top of the ash tree I just felled that split on me and kicked out the ladder with my other hand, and the ladder laying on the ground.  Picture that! 

I had to drop the saw, and bare arm shimmy down the tree so my only injury were some scrapes.  Never again. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I have detailed my one and only ladder/chainsaw incident several times...   Lucky to be alive, it didn't end well, with me 16 feet up, holding a running chainsaw in one hand, holding onto the top of the ash tree I just felled that split on me and kicked out the ladder with my other hand, and the ladder laying on the ground.  Picture that! 
I had to drop the saw, and bare arm shimmy down the tree so my only injury were some scrapes.  Never again. 
Yeah, but you're the guy who would probably fall off your countertop hanging a picture.
LoL

I'm surprised you hunt from stands as high as you do. If I were you I'd stick to ground blinds [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk