IGNORED

What gun control laws would you back?

Your anti-2A opinions are awful, there's already places like you describe anyway, like Russia.

By the way, in your perfect world, how many knives can I buy before the Federal government comes knocking? 

How much fertilizer?  

What volume of arsenic?

Could we be a little more dramatic?

sales are probably the biggest reason NRA is not against any kind of look at bump stocks at this time after 9 months of president trump i bet they are all missing  Obummer  the nations leading gun salesman.....

Edited by buckhound

What new or old gun control laws would you agree with? some that I would agree with are:

Stronger back ground checks and you should not be allowed to buy a gun without one

5 day waiting period

I don't see the reasoning for someone to own automatic weapons, I wouldn't fight against it but I really don't support.

It depends how you define automatic weapons. There is full auto and semi auto. Full auto firearms were made illegal in the 1930's. It is still possible to get one with exponentially deeper background checks. Semi-auto is legal and we have a right to own semi auto firearms such as an AR-15. It is not a question of need to have it is a question of we have a right to have.

We already have strong background checks. There is no reason to make it more difficult for a law abiding citizen to own a firearm

Five day waiting period is a joke. Again it just makes it more difficult for a law abiding citizen to own a fire arm and does absolutely nothing to prevent gun violence

Gun control is just a liberal canard. The left ultimately wants to repeal the Second Amendment all together because an armed citizenry is an obstacle to the total government control of all of us.

Look at Chicago where it is totally illegal to own a hand gun yet so far this year there have been 500+ homicides.

There were no mass shootings back in the 1950s and 1960’s when there was almost no gun control laws. That raises the question of why these shootings are occurring now. The answer is 50 years of left wing control of education and mass culture has resulted in the existence of these alienated losers that perpetrate these crimes, The left has created a culture of alienation and entitlement that results in individuals with the mind set to commit mass shootings. In the inner cities the democrat welfare state has resulted in fatherless young Black men who are susceptible to the logic of gang warfare

Edited by 230jhp

Here's what nobody ever brings up.  Firearms are less available now than they were a few decades ago.  Up until the late 1960's you could order a semi-automatic rifle or pistol and have it shipped to you door step, no questions asked.  Back in my day when the dinosaurs roamed, hardly anybody had a gun safe.  The were just in Dad's closest or in a gun rack in the den and you knew better than to touch them.  We have added hundreds of gun laws that only accomplish two things, to make guns more difficult for law biding citizens to own and the criminalization of gun owners across the country.  What changed?  We did.  The moral fiber of this country has died a slow death of thousand cuts.  Respect for your parents, teachers or God forbid the police is frowned upon if not plainly discouraged.  Heck last week there was an article in the MSM about marriage being a sign of privelage!  We need to stop looking at the tools/guns and take a good long look at ourselves and the social norms that we have lowered ourselves to.  So to answer the original question, I would not support any gun control, simply for the fact that gun control does not work.  Laws and rules are useless if the population that is supposed to abide by them does not have mutual respect for each other or life itself.  Only a complete moron blames the tool and not the person wielding it.  

Wouldn't the "bump stock"  (cool new catch-phrase for the MSM retards) already be illegal in NJ, because it isn't "fixed".  I didn't even know WTF a bump stock was until the Vegas tragedy.

aparently not since the NJ legislature introduced a bill to make them illegal,........................YESTERDAY!!! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

aparently not since the NJ legislature introduced a bill to make them illegal,........................YESTERDAY!!!

Doesn't mean anything since they're all retards, as well.  I could easily see them introducing a bill to make something illegal that already was.................

Edited by LittleM