IGNORED

What gun control laws would you back?

What new or old gun control laws would you agree with? some that I would agree with are:

Stronger back ground checks and you should not be allowed to buy a gun without one

5 day waiting period

I don't see the reasoning for someone to own automatic weapons, I wouldn't fight against it but I really don't support.

What new or old gun control laws would you agree with? some that I would agree with are:

Stronger back ground checks and you should not be allowed to buy a gun without one

5 day waiting period

I don't see the reasoning for someone to own automatic weapons, I wouldn't fight against it but I really don't support.

If you look into the reason why we have the right to own guns it should show you why  having automatic weapon makes perfect sense.

Edited by Lunatic

there are enough gun laws on the books, many end up meaning the same just worded differently.....Like to see the liberals actually convict a criminal with harsh/long jail time when using a firearm for unlawful purpose instead of giving that person a light sentence with Dr. Phil therapy sessions.

Why go after the law abiding gun owners with gun laws? they follow the law, criminals don't !!!!!

22089766_10213189264559129_3113406212834236735_n.jpg

If you are thinking of the latest nut from LV then in my opinion there isn't much you can do to stop a guy like that unless he gets very carless during prep time.

I don't think we need any more gun control laws. We only need to get serious about punishing criminals. No revolving doors, much longer sentences and labor camps instead of country clubs. When in jail you should be working harder than you ever even thought it was possible or you should starve. The entire system in this country is upside down.  

If you are thinking of the latest nut from LV then in my opinion there isn't much you can do to stop a guy like that unless he gets very carless during prep time.

I don't think we need any more gun control laws. We only need to get serious about punishing criminals. No revolving doors, much longer sentences and labor camps instead of country clubs. When in jail you should be working harder than you ever even thought it was possible or you should starve. The entire system in this country is upside down.

Is that you JoeyZac?

Persecute the criminals not law biding individuals . LV tragedy could never have been stopped , many of the Guns he had or the mag capacities were illegal , did that stop him ?? No .You unfortunately can not police Crazy !!!! Straw purchases are another crime that's underrated and helps funnel a lot of the black market . All the laws that are on the books need to be enforced and with stronger penalties . Politicians just want to put a law on the booksss to add a feather in there cap , they are fully aware that it won't stop gun crimes but it's what their voters want DO SOMETHING EVEN IF ITS WRONG !!! And we pay the. consequences.