IGNORED

What's new on camera

Buck154

That's gonna be a good buck John. Great pic, love this time of year with the trail cam pics/anticipation... I am shocked you have success with the trace mineral block. (If that is what it is) I used to put out the giant red ones from Tractor supply only to have the deer walk right past them like they were never there.

Nice lookin buck , I'll sit the public stand and make sure he doesn't get away , LOL ! Good luck , roll out some new pics of him as he progresses , also so I can make sure he's the right deer and I keep him from getting free ! TFS !

That's gonna be a good buck John. Great pic, love this time of year with the trail cam pics/anticipation... I am shocked you have success with the trace mineral block. (If that is what it is) I used to put out the giant red ones from Tractor supply only to have the deer walk right past them like they were never there.

Thanks Lou. Yeah it is the Trace block. Some places they use them and others not so much. But for under $7 it is cheap enough to put one at each spot and they last 2-4 months 

He'll look a lot nicer when in your hands.  

The days are starting to get shorter now.  Cool temps this morning giving a hint of opening day, but it will take forever to get here with the anticipation of taking a buck like that.  Best of luck to you when the day finally comes.