IGNORED

Wild cherries, go and get em!!

I was scouting /groundhog hunting a new property I just picked up.

As I was walking down a hedgerow the ground was littered with cherries. Found a few dropped ones and I tried them out, sweet as can be!

Looked up and the branches were loaded, I ate cherries and killed three groundhogs while I was standing there snacking.

We ate a bunch and the rest I soaked in grain alcohol for those cold winter days by the fire.

IMG_2954.JPG

IMG_2990.JPG

IMG_2991.JPG

IMG_3004.JPG

IMG_3005.JPG

Breakfast??? I have no clue, I'm hallucinating and I think I just ate a live chicken...this grain alcohol is pretty potent.

Had a couple Polish Guys at GM in the Millwright Shop who would trade with the Polish Ships at Port Newark Shoes for Gallon Cans of Pure Alcohol forget the proof They would Cut with Boiled water and Cherry Juice And call it ( Spirytus Juice ) A sip was all I needed you could feel it from your mouth and on its way to your stomach.  

One thing you never wanted to do was go Drinking with Them. With all the Ethnic groups there you name the Drink we had it.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I was scouting /groundhog hunting a new property I just picked up.

As I was walking down a hedgerow the ground was littered with cherries. Found a few dropped ones and I tried them out, sweet as can be!

Looked up and the branches were loaded, I ate cherries and killed three groundhogs while I was standing there snacking.

We ate a bunch and the rest I soaked in grain alcohol for those cold winter days by the fire.

Some Polish blood in you to be using Spirytus:-)

Lol, the fact I'm second generation owner of a business that beens open for five declares in Manville might have something to do with it. 

This stuff is high octane not used by regular people :shock:  :happywave: . My mom used to do it with all kind of fruit:-)

Edited by Lunatic