IGNORED

Wild cherries, go and get em!!

Can you use Vodka instead of grain alcohol 

Gin-  Vodka - Saki - even had it made in Brandy one of the most popular,   

I had a recipe year's ago  ---- Sugar Raw Rice  Boiled water  forgot Measurements put it in one of those water fountain bottles  with cloth top 

Forget about it for Month or Two. Filter and don't go far from the John  :rofl:

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

What's difference between the dark ones and the lighter ones? Insert racist joke here! Lol

Are they same type of cherry just different stages of ripeness?

I do know of a cherry tree near me. Hhhmmmm. Make some good Christmas presents for my fellow alcoholic friends. Lol.

What's difference between the dark ones and the lighter ones? Insert racist joke here! Lol

Are they same type of cherry just different stages of ripeness?

I do know of a cherry tree near me. Hhhmmmm. Make some good Christmas presents for my fellow alcoholic friends. Lol.

Lighter ones are Rainers 

shopping.jpg

Thanks for clearing that up, I had no clue. I wonder if the rainers are naturally occurring in the wild or if they are remnants from an original domestic tree.

Could be like Johnny Apple seed spreading the seeds of Apples And when a Bird or man eats a cherry spits or Sh**$ the Pit up pops a Cherry Tree. generally, the Cherries are Sour.  and anything from a fallen seed reverts Back from being a Hybrid. 

I never had any Luck with Fruit Trees always Bugs and worms since I hated Spraying.

When I was young Dole sold those Rainer's in a glass jar, they were great. Been looking for years in the stores and just can't find them anymore.

In a Jar, I remember my father had a Decanter guess from a Liquor store with Brandied Rainer's have to look for them.