IGNORED

Mary Lee's off Seaside Heights!

Looks like she crossed rt 35 in Mantoloking, got back in the water and swam to mouth of the Metedeconk River, headed down-bay and then crossed rt 35 again around Lavallette.   Either there was a sharknado to get her over dry land, or I call BS!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

That's a little spooky she is in the Bay. Some real shallow flats up by Lavallette.

I don't think she was in the bay, I think the tracking gear is off by 1/4 mile... That's an illogical track. The only way to get into upper bay is Manasquan inlet, point pleasant canal, and then the only way back out to the ocean south of there is Barnegat inlet.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I don't think she was in the bay, I think the tracking gear is off by 1/4 mile... That's an illogical track. The only way to get into upper bay is Manasquan inlet, point pleasant canal, and then the only way back out to the ocean south of there is Barnegat inlet.

Yeah, they reported that that ping is likely a bad GPS pickup.   It was a real surface data point, but likely close to the shore somewhere east of there.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

We will never know but I don't se why regardless of what you said above the fish couldn't enter the bay or why this would be illogical? There are two previous pings of this shark on the same bay.