IGNORED

Anyone Own This Flashlight?

BHC

I have two of them, so damn bright

Funny........I have a Powertac G2 led rechargeable light for work. At deer camp this year, a friend said his was almost as bright as mine and it was less than $20.00 from Walmart..... It was the Ozark Trail flashlight.  

I have to say I was impressed how bright it was. Can't beat the price for a 600 lumen light...

A week after I shot my bear in October I was hunting deer about 500 plus yards away, I haven't hunted this spot in 2 years, I have bright eyes up, I have numerous flashlights the one in my hands that morning was real cheap one, well I couldn't pick up the bright eyes they are dull over the years.....I stopped and took out the Ozark from Walmart first time using it, Holy Sh*t the damn woods lit up, damn thing is bright.....That night I purchased a second one......Good enough for me

Stevo beat me to it.   Due to my profession and love of the outdoors, I own ALOT of flashlights.  My Frnix TR22 ?  fits all of my work and field requirements.  Incredible lights.  Take a look at them.  If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up.  My entire dept has at least one in their go bags.

[/quote

I have a small Surefire but my18 inch Streamlight is my #1. Can't use those little flashlights as a quick defensive weapon if you need to.

Matt,  take a look at the bezel on the TK 22 and see if you don't think that it could be used as a weapon.  I still carry my streamlight but as far as a luminating device, the streamlight is a candle in comparison.... and the fenix comes in much brighter models than the one that I have.  The difference in brightness is like comparing apples to oranges.   

Matt,  take a look at the bezel on the TK 22 and see if you don't think that it could be used as a weapon.  I still carry my streamlight but as far as a luminating device, the streamlight is a candle in comparison.... and the fenix comes in much brighter models than the one that I have.  The difference in brightness is like comparing apples to oranges.

does look like could be used as a strike bezel, not as extreme as the surefire defender. It is 70lumen brighter than the streamlight i bought but its also double the price. The hp is on sale now for $35 and I am now a fan of the poly lights. All my aluminum body lights went bad in 2yrs or less. I do drop them and use them a lot. But the Fenix def looks like a good quality light!!

Always looking for good flashlights.

Problem is there is no real standard for lumens output .

I have lights from 750 all the way to 5000 lumens .

While some of the lights above a thousand are bright and can shine over a hundred yards they are pin point and not user friendly .

Some of the 750 lumens are a flood . And light up a super wide path 40 yards wide by 70 yards deep.

For most of our use the pin point extreme lights are worthless.

Walmart used to sell a few different sizes of rechargeable lights from 650-750-1000 . Under their Ozark trail name

The 750 was by far the best light I have seen for lighting up a field . Held super charge.

Of course after about five years they stopped selling them .

Been using them daily for years taking the dogs out.

A tiny 750 lumens light that also is pretty wide is the miniature Jetbeam / Niteye EC-R16 .

I keep one in my tools .it's small but offers super light output

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/