IGNORED

Love my job

P&Y BUCK

Nice job, you have some balls. No amount of money would get me up that high on that beam

now a question and the question is not to start anargument, I’m just curious . I am in construction and in fact one of the hats I wear is that of corporate safety officer but on heavy highway jobs. Is what you doing OSHA compliant?

thanks

Yes for sure. I’m a union ironworker.  I have my osha 30 and sub part R. At this job they are doing sub part R for just the connectors so I don’t have to tie off unless I’m 30ft or higher.  I was surprised myself when I got on site and went through orientation.  Cause most jobs today are 100% tie off 

3 minutes ago, P&Y BUCK said:

Yes for sure. I’m a union ironworker.  I have my osha 30 and sub part R. At this job they are doing sub part R for just the connectors so I don’t have to tie off unless I’m 30ft or higher.  I was surprised myself when I got on site and went through orientation.  Cause most jobs today are 100% tie off 

Thanks for the answer 

Osha is the Bible so I’m assuming jobs where they insist you are always tied off simply go above OSHA requirements 

Dam that is pretty cool.  No reason to go to the gym after your done at work.  Have to be pretty strong to be doing that.  Oh and have some balls.  That is some crazy shizzle right there. Be safe up there.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈