IGNORED

EDIT

outdoorslife

That's a shame.  I left Facebook because IMHO it's trash.  Full of Social Justice Warriors and Liberals telling you how to live your life.  For me it was a big distraction, and I left it in the dust.  I much prefer these forums because I know most of the folks here are legit people.  Granted we have disagreements, but it's a helluva' a lot more respectful than on any social media.

Take some time away from the computer, and I hope you reconsider and continue participating here.

Edited by Haskell_Hunter

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

My wife set me up on FB when we went to Ireland because it was a free way to communicate with people while we were oversees.  Being on FB totally freaked me out, people I had completely forgotten about suddenly came popping back up into my life.  I deleted my page in less than a month.   :lookaround:

Only reason I havnt left fb yetiss because we share many pics of my little over one year old daughter on there and I like to see them, even though I see her everyday. Even with that there has been drama. Its tough to leave the computer because Im on one 9 hours a day and look to that and coversating with hunters hoping to help and learn in my free time.

My wife has FB, and I let her deal with the bull****.  She's a better person than I am.

I too never spend a moment away from the computer.  But leaving FB was easy because I was that disgusted with the whole thing.  I honestly don't miss it at all.

The irony of course is that I have to discuss social media at length to my business students, all while telling them I don't use it and the reasons why.

Edited by Haskell_Hunter

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

The drama definitely sucks when it takes the fun out of sharing stuff.

I think this site is definitely a lot nicer and less drama for sure.

Don't let FB discourage you from sharing on here, we enjoy the stories! :up:

Congrats on the hunt and enjoy those goodies from Hartman's!  Same butcher I use, they are fantastic! :up: