IGNORED

EDIT

outdoorslife

Thanks man!

Again, it doesnt happen here but everywhere else I go it follows me. I find myself here more and more and I really like this site. Im as honest and hard working as any other. In one sense its like why do I care because Im legit, deer is at the butcher, Ive got my harvest number, Im covered but in the other hand its like why the heck does someone always have some BS to say? It even happened when my daughter was born. Nothing but negative from people, even family members, that never went out of their way to say boo to me beforehand. I can deal with it most of the time but like anything else, too much and it makes ya mad, sad, whatever feeling that may transpire after youve had "enough".

I get it man, I don't understand people most of the time either. 99% of this world is selfish as hell and only out for themselves...and sadly that winds up being even with your "friends" and family.  Some are just unhappy with their own lives and don't want to see another person happy or succeed...so they criticize or throw in speculation/accusations.  Some just want the attention and can't stand someone else getting any.  Some are just a-holes.  Just gotta focus on the good and pay no mind to the negative...weed out the bad and focus on the good people and experiences in your life!  I think to a degree you're seeing people here seek that latter part out and enjoying their time on this site.  Even events like Stevo's Youth Rim Fire Day and a soon to come Giveaway donation by LPJR are a great testament to the "good" in people and how some of us enjoy doing things for others!   :up:

Thanks guys I really do appreciate the support and kind words! Its pretty awesome, Ive gotta say.

Smoke, I didnt take pics of the kill because I typically dont share my doe kills. I think I have shared 3 maybe in the past. With this heat and how I normally dont post them i didnt even think about pics...or the FB police! lol

Its on my page but basically a guy just saying me not posting a pic with my doe( again I may have posted 3 does tops out of my last 10-12) smells fishy to me. Its not even that bad if you read it. I had a lot of negative response or just BS when my daughter was born...I almost lost it. I hunt and fish to get away from that drama and to help add to providing for my family, while enjoying my hobby my lifestyle. So when I post something that I use as a "get away" and get the negative response I take it to heart, when I shouldnt. It could be worse but its pretty cool that I can vent and have others that understand it. 

EDIT: I forgot to add...since something was said, now Im going to post pics of me at the butcher when I pick up my deer lol

Also, I understand the BS that comes with EAB. Ive heard the stories of heads being passed around etc. Thats NOT me. I dont have a good buck on camera(that changes NOTHING, I am here for the challenge and would rather the state do away with EAB anyway) and I am going to explore while in pursuit of one but Id would NEVER go that low. Besides it being against the rules, it takes away from everything I get out of the sport and who I am as a person.

I have a fb I just started not long ago I won't allow nonsense it's just close personal friends AND few family members I actually like....