IGNORED

Views from the stand

LPJR

On 12/5/2023 at 3:33 PM, Bad64chevelle said:

I’ve had this taped to my slug gun every season that I’ve owned it . 

in one of my favorite spots in zone 17 this evening . Had to let a little fork horn make his way out of the field before I hopped up here . 

IMG_7047.jpeg

Curious were you able to actually shoot and verify all those POIs, or is that from a calculator? 

Nothing like having a fly fisherman walk through the piece with no Orange on.   When I told him he should be wearing something Orange, he just waved and continued on fishing.   He has a right to be there like me, it’s a township owned piece, was just trying to give him sound advice.  That area is just a great deer crossing.  

IMG_6704.jpeg

IMG_6688.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Jafgasa said:

Nothing like having a fly fisherman walk through the piece with no Orange on.   When I told him he should be wearing something Orange, he just waved and continued on fishing.   He has a right to be there like me, it’s a township owned piece, was just trying to give him sound advice.  That area is just a great deer crossing.  

IMG_6704.jpeg

IMG_6688.jpeg

Attached is a picture of signs posted at entrances of a WMA my son and I hunt this was created after we complained about the exact same thing the complaints were only for concern of someone getting hurt myself and my son spoke to FGW on separate occasions and they were top notch conservation people they moved on it immediately not sure it helps but at least they are informed !

image.thumb.png.6e8dc1d280cf145806990847bbf93fb6.png

Edited by Sotaroas

34 minutes ago, Gman said:

I was standing within sight of a portion of the AP trail on Monday.  This guy dressed in all black was running the trail right at dusk, it was probably 4:30-4:35pm.  Idiot.  

Based on my experience in some of the public lands near me where you have bicyclists, dog walkers, joggers, etc... non-hunters have no idea when hunting seasons are open. In fact, I would bet money some of them don't even know people are allowed to hunt . They probably think, "This is land set aside just for me to walk my dogs and hike."

So don't assume that guy has any clue what's going on. Putting those orange signs at all entrances that @Sotaroas posted would help educate the masses.