IGNORED

Big Blew

Hunter115522

There was no seeing this season coming. On paper, everything pointed to them improving during their off season after surprising us all last year with reaching the playoffs. Sure, they weren’t ready to win a Superbowl, but they should have been very competitive. But that’s not at all what we are seeing.  

7 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

There was no seeing this season coming. On paper, everything pointed to them improving during their off season after surprising us all last year with reaching the playoffs. Sure, they weren’t ready to win a Superbowl, but they should have been very competitive. But that’s not at all what we are seeing.  

Minimal improvement to O line and Defense in the off-season. I’d rather have last years receiving corps with an upgraded line

It’s the O-Line.  90% of the issues start and end there. They are a dysfunctional unit and it points as much to coaching as it does the players. A good OL makes the defense a lot better. Helps keep them rested. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

4 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

It’s the O-Line.  90% of the issues start and end there. They are a dysfunctional unit and it points as much to coaching as it does the players. A good OL makes the defense a lot better. Helps keep them rested. 

The entire game starts and ends at each line.  Our D-Line is terrible and our O-Line is even worse.  I've never seen such a pathetic group of idiots in my entire life.  I'm pinning it entirely on GM and coaching staff at this point in time. We haven't had an NFL-quality line in over a decade.  Time to bring in some actual talent and then coach them appropriately.  This is so far past the point of ridiculous that I don't even know what to say anymore. 

Edited by not on the rug

45 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

The entire game starts and ends at each line.  Our D-Line is terrible and our O-Line is even worse.  I've never seen such a pathetic group of idiots in my entire life.  I'm pinning it entirely on GM and coaching staff at this point in time. We haven't had an NFL-quality line in over a decade.  Time to bring in some actual talent and then coach them appropriately.  This is so far past the point of ridiculous that I don't even know what to say anymore. 

Lets go BILLS!!!!  The real NY football team

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 hours ago, not on the rug said:

You forgot that they also do not know how to tackle.