IGNORED

What are you loading up with for spring gobblers?

Bonefreak

After 2 misfires on back to go back days of D wk last year with my Mossberg 835 that left dimples on the primers of some older 3.5” shells I was using …I had the gun cleaned and guna buy some new shells .  It patterns good w the Winchester XRs….but I may splurge and try the TSS.  

what are the regs w getting ammo shipped to home address??

what ya’ll guna gear up with?

Edited by Bonefreak

39 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

After 2 misfires on back to go back days of D wk last year with my Mossberg 835 that left dimples on the primers of some older 3.5” shells I was using …I had the gun cleaned and guna buy some new shells .  It patterns good w the Winchester XRs….but I may splurge and try the TSS.  

what are the regs w getting ammo shipped to home address??

what ya’ll guna gear up with?

I like to use a knight shot cup full of number 6 lead shot over 90 gr.of pyrodex RS. Topped off with a fiber wad to hold it all down the barrel of my T/C 12 ga. New Englander

9 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

what are the regs with getting ammo shipped to home address

Slim to none, they see New Jersey red flag, sad where did the time go was never an issue Cabela's shipped, prairie wings and my favorite  Midway won't even ship anymore some will  confirmation of fid and photo Id but your going to pay through the nose just go to the local sports shops what's left of them

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

My turkey hunting days are over, but when I did,12 ga. 3"Winchester longbeard XR #5 Carlson choke amazing how they could run around after a 10 yard shot with no head left, also dropped them on the spot at 60 yards.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

17 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Slim to none, they see New Jersey red flag, sad where did the time go was never an issue Cabela's shipped, prairie wings and my favorite  Midway won't even ship anymore some will  confirmation of fid and photo Id but your going to pay through the nose just go to the local sports shops what's left of them

Did Midway stop recently?  I ordered shells from them last year

4 minutes ago, yamar said:

Yes I got an email last week notify me that a back order is available when I tried to order they said New Jersey nope

15 minutes ago, yamar said:

Well looks like still shipping, shotgun shells

$4.00 a shot, with shipping and tax :shock:NUTS

Screenshot_20230331-072740.png