IGNORED

Bent Creek 3/10/23

Swamprat

Did a last minute hunt this morning. Just me and my son, Aidan.  We used one of their guides with his dogs. Guide and dog were professional and on point. ;)

First bird got up and we both missed. Pretty sure I heard the guides eyes roll.  LOL. Got the dust shook off and we proceeded to drop every bird those dogs put up.  Birds held tight. Dogs were amazing. The guide(Steve) was good company. 

Highly recommend Bent Creek. Will definitely be back next season. Pretty sure they are closing for the season next weekend. They may have a opening or two. Give em a call.  Pic of my son who will be heading to college in the fall. 

IMG_20230310_101122817.jpg

Edited by Swamprat
Grammer ;)

16 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

Did a last minute hunt this morning. Just me and my son, Aidan.  We used one of their guides with his dogs. Guide and dog were professional and on point. ;)

First bird got up and we both missed. Pretty sure I heard the guides eyes roll.  LOL. Got the dust shook off and we proceeded to drop every bird those dogs put up.  Birds held tight. Dogs were amazing. The guide(Steve) was good company. 

Highly recommend Bent Creek. Will definitely be back next season. Pretty sure they are closing for the season next weekend. They may have a opening or two. Give em a call.  Pic of my son who will heading to college in the fall. 

IMG_20230310_101122817.jpg

Great pic, Bent Creek, great place, Randy, good guy

15 hours ago, archer36 said:

Looks like a very fun and expensive day out. :up:

As my boys get older and my time with them gets shorter the $$ factor is well worth it. 

I also look at good operations like Bent Creek the same way I look at a good restaurant. I don't mind the cost because I know that business will do everything they can to make sure that I have a great experience that particular day but will want to come back again. 

Do they still have a 3d archery course? Years ago when we ran the TANJ we had a Traditional only shoot there. Only 2 guys besides the guys running the shoot showed up! Embarrassing to say the least! Great place!

2 hours ago, toxo said:

Do they still have a 3d archery course? Years ago when we ran the TANJ we had a Traditional only shoot there. Only 2 guys besides the guys running the shoot showed up! Embarrassing to say the least! Great place!

The elevated shooting stations are still around the property. Even the full size pick up truck one is still up. Cool as hell! I'd want to deer hunt out of it!