IGNORED

Week up north

A good day on the water for him today. His first real Vermont giant first thing this morning and added two more jumbos and a couple mediums to the pile as the day went on. Slow go on canine sets with this warm weather but a cold front swinging through now may stir things up a bit.. We didn't get to a couple sets today in gusty afternoon winds but a three day check law in water helps a bunch... Wouldn't go more than two days in these temps now though.

We started to set a real active colony today so that should give him a few more tomorrow for sure..

Proud of him. He's hanging tough and can't get enough so far.. A bit of a grind on foot starts tomorrow.

His first GIANT

0D773617-9AA3-437F-BD69-4C07A26E6981_zps

F75EE786-D703-4DEA-BC18-753FAF1A31D1_zps

Bit slower today but we couldn't hit our biggest set area due to winds and too choppy seas for the little guy. Still pulled a few on the newer colony and one on a mop up check. Looks like a butthole dug out two of our land sets but avoided the pan. He didn't wanna come back home tonite with. Any 330s left in the truck so we hit one of my walk in spots where I never got to last season. He made it and was glad we did and soaked the last 330s

Found a little chewin in there

72B8C109-852F-4869-AAC7-8ABE4A2E257F_zps

Hot crawl over

970C7622-9A22-4ABE-AB79-ADA0A3F5067F_zps

E7E3F506-727B-4B0D-846D-017608B7B4FC_zps

Edited by bt bowhunter

Any Otter sign? Looks so nice up there. The wife and I were up in New Hampshire in the White Mountains this past weekend and I looked around and found good amount of beaver sign. One area we were in was right on the river with Vermont on the other side. Beautiful place up there.