IGNORED

11/13 check in.

FDhunt1213

I am out in z5. N winds and rain my tree stand umbrella broke putting it up. Oh well just ordered a new one. Although I am enjoying permit bow it’s getting to be a grind. Keep seeing the same dinks and does. I do have one on cam 4 diff days I would shoot but while hunting I have only seen 2 bucks over age 1.5 and they were small 2.5 ur olds. Extremely low inventory of older age class bucks this season. But it’s still November so here I sit with nothing but hope and a lot of history that tells me persistence pays off. Good luck to all u tag holders! 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

I am out in z5. N winds and rain my tree stand umbrella broke putting it up. Oh well just ordered a new one. Although I am enjoying permit bow it’s getting to be a grind. Keep seeing the same dinks and does. I do have one on cam 4 diff days I would shoot but while hunting I have only seen 2 bucks over age 1.5 and they were small 2.5 ur olds. Extremely low inventory of older age class bucks this season. But it’s still November so here I sit with nothing but hope and a lot of history that tells me persistence pays off. Good luck to all u tag holders! 

I have 17 cams out and have new bucks passing through or staying a few days or even a couple weeks that I have not had on any other camera since September. November is truly a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get. Good luck

I am not impressed with these new muck arctic ice boots they are supposed to be good to -40 I just wore a light pair of cotton socks today because it's in the upper 40s. I should not need heavy wool and my freaking toes are getting cold.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I am not impressed with these new muck arctic ice boots they are supposed to be good to -40 I just wore a light pair of cotton socks today because it's in the upper 40s. I should not need heavy wool and my freaking toes are getting cold.

Should of wore your deer skin moccasins like me … 

Edited by FDhunt1213

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

Get cabelas Alaskan boots.  I still have my pair from around 25 years ago.  Called Ididarod boot back then.  The new version even has a pocket to put a hand warmer inside, but you won't need it.  Takes some time to get used to walking in them but you're not walking far.  I stayed out all day when it didn't get above zero for a high, been out -18, face froze before toes

10 minutes ago, james7 said:

The buck I been chasing after this whole season Is standing on my neighbors lawn across the street as I pull in my driveway from getting bagels I see him with a doe. First time laying eyes on him he’s only been showing on camera at night for past two weeks 

How far of a shot from your house?