IGNORED

Do you use doe in estrous scent?

Herd Buck

On 10/27/2022 at 11:50 PM, Recurve hntr said:

I can tell u this. I hunt my buddies property. During the rut he will kill a buck during the rut. I cut his hocks off his back legs and hang them in a tree . Mature bucks will destroy them. They sniff em then destroy the tree I hang them from. It’s amazing. 

Be careful as you can no longer use natural deer lures in nj.  As dumb as it sounds that could get u jammed up

On 10/27/2022 at 8:02 AM, BHC said:

Buckfever scents the original synthetic scents, I had over many years success I mean by not spooking deer,  and mature bucks are drawn too it. My buck from last year was on camera numerous times sniffing it

You are allowed to say his name.  You know it is killing you not to mention him by name.

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"

On 10/27/2022 at 9:08 AM, Lphunsjr said:

I have better luck peeing in a scrape myself

I never tried bee but I do occasionally take a crap and hang a piece of wiped paper from the tree limb above

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

On 10/27/2022 at 8:33 AM, FDhunt1213 said:

Deer are curious.. more often than not I think they get spooked by scents hanging in trees. Deer don’t piss up in trees yet….. I put scent on the ground every time never had any trouble with deer acting weird and have had good trail cam pics from using estrous and buck urine 

They sure are curious!!  I hunted Wednesday at the great swamp and it was warm. I climbed a tree and realized it was not good for the wind….I moved bout 30 yds  and I had button buck come out and sniff the tree I had climbed…then big momma doezilla came out and did same things …and left…& came back again to sniff it….they both were underneath me and never winded me. I had no cover or other scent on me other than my sweaty stanky self!!

Yes mostly in mock scrapes

you need to buy only synthetic because real deer urine is illegal to use in NJ

The best synthetic lures you can buy is from signal 11 scents!It’s made right here in NJ and works better then real deer urine. I used to use Buck fever synthetic a lot until I met steve from signal 11 and have never looked back. His stuff is twice as good as the buck fever synthetic!

bucks hit my signal 11 mock scrapes every day!

https://signal11lures.com/

DE741944-B72D-41D0-990D-8D53222BCF78.jpeg

Edited by Bushnlo