IGNORED

trapping pictures

Kype

i asked a moderator to delete my photos. didnt know my photos would offend you guys. sorry... 

Not so much offending other trappers, we all have pic's over the years from the trapline. Just with everything that get's thrown back at trappers these days we just need to be careful of what type is posted.

Edited by Silver Belly62

At the request of Kype, I've removed a few of the images I felt you guys might be concerned about.  If I deleted any you weren't, please reply here and Kype can re-upload.  I definitely get that trapping is graphic and there's ways to keep it "forum friendly" in the presentation of trapped animals.  I commend Kype for taking the time to PM me and request a cleanup, he certainly has shown he didn't have any bad intentions in his posts.  :up:

nice underwater shots. i will look through my photos for my mink pictures. i enjoy checking mink sets more then any other set. just something about a mink. they are elusive, crafty, smart, and they are so darn good at catching live bait that using bait just wont work lol. i have found i need to catch them on the move, love trapping mink. now making mink snares in another story...i cant get a grasp on them what so ever. i always make my own snares. but not mink snares.