IGNORED

Ohio Bow Hunt has been taken,Thankz

toxo

Darn it George! Hope you bounce back quick buddy! If I wasn’t getting promoted that week at work I’d be all over this.

If anyone needs a reference for wolf creek outfitters I’ll tell you it’s a great outfit! Jared is a great guy and works his tail off for you. The hunting and the amenities are great but the people there are the real gem. I’m sure George would agree

Again get well soon bud!

2 hours ago, toxo said:

I have a hunt booked for the week of October 23-29th.I tore my achilles tendon and can't walk let alone hunt.It'sreat place with a great outfitter. "wolf creek Outfitters" in Killbuck Ohio

That sucks about your injury. get well soon

3 hours ago, CatchinDeers243 said:

Darn it George! Hope you bounce back quick buddy! If I wasn’t getting promoted that week at work I’d be all over this.

If anyone needs a reference for wolf creek outfitters I’ll tell you it’s a great outfit! Jared is a great guy and works his tail off for you. The hunting and the amenities are great but the people there are the real gem. I’m sure George would agree

Again get well soon bud!

Congrats on the promotion 

I’ve hunted there before. Great outfit. Think they only have a Facebook page now. They don’t really have to advertise because of repeat clients.. if it’s 50% off it’s a full guide everything included. 
When I went i missed a giant double drop tine that still to this day haunts me by misjudging distance. 
My brother and I ended up shooting nice 9 points and my brother went the next year and shot a beautiful 10

I saw an 8 on that trip that had to be 160” and a 200 + was shot the week after.

The owners name is Jared and is hands down one of the nicest guys you will meet.