IGNORED

Ohio Bow Hunt has been taken,Thankz

toxo

What county and have you inquired about EHD on the property to be hunted? I have read that EHD has hit Ohio hard. Does anybody have any intelligence on EHD in Morgan County? I have a friend who is supposed to hunt with Montgomery Outdoors next week and the outfitter is not returning his calls. In the past this outfitter would post game camera pictures of bucks on his leases but has not this year. 

Hi Guys,thankz for the well wishes.  Food,Lodging,Guides, Rides to and from stands,feild care just about all you could ask for. Jarods family owns 2,000 acres that he knows like the back of his hand, plus some leases.not much baiting done during the season, He hunts mainly Food plots,funnels.Takes 6 guys a week for 3 weeks only.He only does a facebook page.

This is the 3rd Ohio outfitter I've tried and the best so far. PM me for my phone # is you would like more information.

George

16 hours ago, smittty said:

Very tempted does anyone else here know anything about this outfitter. I can’t find much online 

He has repeat clients every year so he doesn't need to advertise.He only has a facebook page.PM me and I'll give you my phone number

• toxo changed the title to Ohio Bow Hunt has been taken,Thankz
  • 3 weeks later...